Jun 15, 2018
How do I trigfer those plan alpha, omega, etc again? I have rogue at avg 900 on all love, obedience, and inhibition and already got xavier's photo but still can't get the option to show when xavier caught me dicking her in the middle of the class.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
How do I trigfer those plan alpha, omega, etc again? I have rogue at avg 900 on all love, obedience, and inhibition and already got xavier's photo but still can't get the option to show when xavier caught me dicking her in the middle of the class.
wrong levels. You also need to train/study/go to class with her. She'll level up too.

Feb 10, 2020
Have to admit I was a little disappointed that both Jean and Storm weren't closer to their X-Men Evolution models, but I actually think Oni did a great job on Jubilee.
I'm admittedly happy with what we got. Never was too big a fan of Evo Jean's design, and storm was kinda whatever

Reactions: DBongus

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Playing on 0.997f and I dunno if anyone else is getting this, but I'm finding that I'll get a message from, say, Jean to go back to my room, but it'll be Kitty who shows up. Or it'll tell me Laura wants to see me, but Storm's there instead. That happening to anyone else? It's really getting annoying.

View attachment 1679066
Still can't fuck Jubilee...
Oni did say that one of the updates was because people were accidentally wandering into Jubilee's beej scene. I haven't seen it, but presumably someone was able to screenshot it.

I'm admittedly happy with what we got. Never was too big a fan of Evo Jean's design, and storm was kinda whatever
A lot of the characters in the original show were actually based on celebrities. Jean was based on Charisma Carpenter in Buffy, for example, while that version of Nightcrawler was a take on Seth Green's Oz.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Playing on 0.997f and I dunno if anyone else is getting this, but I'm finding that I'll get a message from, say, Jean to go back to my room, but it'll be Kitty who shows up. Or it'll tell me Laura wants to see me, but Storm's there instead. That happening to anyone else? It's really getting annoying.
It's because the requirements to want to see you are met by multiple girls, but the triggers are designed to be random once the requirements are met.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well 0.998 will have Storm's back pose, Jube's well i don't know I bet it'll be up for vote which pose front/back gets added first; I'm quite excited for 998 also 997f got reuploaded, it had some game breaking shit that Oni had to immediately fix so 0.997f2 is what it's at right now; If Oni tosses out 997g I'll upload that, I uploaded 997f2 windows only version some pages ago.
If another build isn't released I'll just toss the linux/mac builds out (good chance f2 may be the last tho because Oni has been dropping updates to move onto different versions.)

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes