• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Back in the early days of browsing R34, I stumbled across good Oni art like this, not saying it should be taken literally at face value but tracing to older references is jolly good sometimes (and hot as hell)

• Wow
Reactions: Kyokomoto

Xaninha

May 15, 2020
Guys do we have a stable build ? or the usual buggy as frick Oni updates ? (obs: my last build downloaded was the 0.990m update)

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Here's a bugfix for the issues with having sex in Jean's new pose vs having spunk on her belly.
It also contains my previous fix for a wakeup bug that was in 997d that Oni still hasn't fixed in 997e

right-click the rpyc file below and choose "save as" to download it

copy the pryc file into the "game" folder of your install of the base game (\Rogue-Like-0.997e-win\game)

you do not need to be using my mod for this fix

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
It's fairly stable, there's 3 bugs that I know of, two of them are fixed with my patch above. To avoid the third just don't get a BJ from Jean when she has wet hair.
Yeah, the hair could get tangled up in there, you know... not a very pleasant experience.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Ironically Oni posted f of 997 already: I only got the wangblows version not sorry.

Reactions: Phnx

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Look up Oni's art style on a rule 34 site it's well.. looks like plastic; Jeans pose isn't too polished either and needs some work, tweaking. The "style" the game is in runs png files on top of each other to express the character art as it's needed via code as far as I can tell alot of games do that.
Yeah, shame Sunsetriders didn't try to "gamefy" his X-Men evolution art (one of which i posted earlier). Sadly Something Unlimited is eating his time, and he's updating even less than Oni

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Woah ! OK, this time I can't keep it for myself. This f version is the most bugged I've ever seen - and I'm following this game since before Kitty appeared in it. Each and every time a period ends, I get a shit-ton of errors. Luckily, I can ignore them until the game resumes and it doesn't crash but it's really annoying.

Am I the only one ?

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
That released didn't it? Think the last new game I bought was Nioh 2 when it finally released on Steam. Can't say I'm impressed with how shit gaming has become for me that I bother keeping up with new releases.
Yeah good timing too, gives me something to do while I wait for the new content of this game to actually become playable

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes