leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Some peps told me - cartoon laura version is ugly. Yea sure. This is how she must be look in the game.
Ngl, that looks like a much better version of the cartoon Laura, but I much rather like the one we got (I just wish she had a litter bigger butt, tho).

requirededs

May 1, 2021
which of the cheats is the best? so far the ones I have tried break the game, some affect the performance, some caused bugs that ive never had before and some make it impossible to find anything in xaviers office so you cant stop him interferring

Erudito

Mar 10, 2018
Ron ChonToday
alright, finally have some decent internet at the airport. little sneak peek at what Syliar and I have been up to re: UIs. there's still a lot of clicking, but we're going to be chipping away at it things demoed here: 1. some working assets for Syliar's UI overhaul 2. xcommunicator texting system 3. talk to girls by clicking directly on them rather than interacting with menu 4. another example of auto-generating wardrobe menus. a dedicated UI that actually organizes and previews clothing items is incoming
View attachment 1920389

this is all alpha-level preliminary, but we're excited about shifting game systems/screens to be more user friendly and immersive
You achieved something significant in a short time than Oni ever could for the past 7 years. Time to rise up brethrens, arnarchyyyy is heeereeee. revooooolt. Stop giving Oni money.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
You achieved something significant in a short time than Oni ever could for the past 7 years. Time to rise up brethrens, arnarchyyyy is heeereeee. revooooolt. Stop giving Oni money.
It does have a lot of improvements, but the mod crashed more on me than the original game, plus it is built off of Oni's game.
So, while I personally like the mod, I won't start going to its church.

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
Liking Chonky so far but there are bugs. No images for the dinner/movie date, undressing doesn't seem to work for me and when leaving the movie I got an error that I ignored.

Chonky.png

I'll probably stick with Oni's version with the Prime mod.

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Some peps told me - cartoon laura version is ugly. Yea sure. This is how she must be look in the game.
Pretty sure cartoon Laura is an actual child, not the almost-legal teen most of the cast here were that only needed a couple years added to be legal, so... good thing they think so?

Not saying something based on the actual cartoon Laura would not be good... but considering an age-up would be very needed unless adding underage content, I think the best change here would be an option for recoloring her current version.
ehhhhhh. I wouldn't mind a darker skin girl aside from Storm, but game Laura's better.
Probably because, to me at least, that image kept the child face and made the waist too thin compared to the rest of the body...

Berserk93

Oct 21, 2019
Liking Chonky so far but there are bugs. No images for the dinner/movie date, undressing doesn't seem to work for me and when leaving the movie I got an error that I ignored.

View attachment 1925869

I'll probably stick with Oni's version with the Prime mod.
What mod allows you to have all the girls on one screen? I must know, that is if it is a mod and not just an edited image.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes