Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Kitty full body tan

For those who has the newest pack from Shanks and wants to test/use (I might have missed something) the full body tan - just add the files to the /game folder and overwrite when asked

- Link updated

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
- Everything from before
- Fixed some bugs
- Added handjob and blowjob scenes for Emma
- Merged content by @MrChow:
- Emma now appears at the shower room and has scenes with both Kitty and Rogue
- Emma poly relationship
- Emma can now study with you
- Emma can now receive gifts

View attachment 93447

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME
EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

At least 100x faster than Oni and with 100x more content. Lord knows I don't complain about devs and their process...but Oni absolutely deserves it. We salute you Shanks!

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Probably asking too much, but could we get some tans for Rogue also (maybe Emma too?), if anyone feels up to it? Or is that already a thing and I just don't see it? If it's going to be too much work then don't worry about it, just figured I'd ask.

Anyway, thanks Shanks and Chow. Fantastic work

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
At least 100x faster than Oni and with 100x more content. Lord knows I don't complain about devs and their process...but Oni absolutely deserves it. We salute you Shanks!
except this is all built off of work Oni has done Oni is rediculously slow but this last set of work he did is what made modding and what not easier to do, and I think he went this route so he can push out more content each time he does a big patch from now on.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
except this is all built off of work Oni
He is paid for his project. Overpaid even. So there is really no need for you to defend him or remind any of us that he is the guy behind this project. We are all aware that he is the guy who earns thousands of dollars and delivers next to none for that amount of cash. What he does isn't charity. He isn't saving baby kittens here. He takes that money he earns monthly. Thats his praise. He doesn't deserve extra.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
He is paid for his project. Overpaid even. So there is really no need for you to defend him or remind any of us that he is the guy behind this project. We are all aware that he is the guy who earns thousands of dollars and delivers next to none for that amount of cash. What he does isn't charity. He isn't saving baby kittens here. He takes that money he earns monthly. Thats his praise. He doesn't deserve extra.
eh not sure about over paid he has a clear release schedule it's just not monthly it's more quarterly, he pushes out a major patch every 3 months and then consecutive bug fixes for about two weeks then back to radio silence. now if people decide to be his patrons during the off months that's on them but they know the schedule or at the very least should know.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Oni has his Patreon set up to charge his patrons every month. I would argue that if he is asking for monthly payments he should be providing monthly content. I think he's been getting better at that over the last few months but as you say, he usually releases major updates every 3 months or so. Updates between that time, if there are any, are usually minor bugfixes.

He's getting paid upwards of $40,000 to $45,000 per year to basically string the game along as long as possible. He's already openly stated that this is only a hobby for him and he has no plans on ever focusing on the game full-time. Take one look at his version designations and you can immediately tell that he has no goal of ever releasing a "1.0" version, because once his version number gets up to 0.999 he will just add another decimal onto the end so he can continue stringing the project along.

He's not interested in bringing in outside help for art anymore (even the work he has commissioned in the past went unused), and he's not interested in bringing in outside programmers to streamline the code.

I have nothing against people getting paid for their hobbies, but when you're making a LOT of money from your supporters and you're providing very little to show for it, it's entirely justified that those people financially supporting his hobby might feel slighted or taken advantage of.

Awhile back when I first found Rogue-Like, I was a Patreon supporter of Oni's. I have long since cancelled my support for the reasons outlined above and I feel no sympathy for Oni, nor will I defend him. People can give their money away if they want, but I for one am not going to throw money at a guy who's willfully stringing us along with half-empty promises of future content. I love his art. I hate his business tactics.

Just my opinions.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Oni has his Patreon set up to charge his patrons every month. I would argue that if he is asking for monthly payments he should be providing monthly content. I think he's been getting better at that over the last few months but as you say, he usually releases major updates every 3 months or so. Updates between that time, if there are any, are usually minor bugfixes.

He's getting paid upwards of $40,000 to $45,000 per year to basically string the game along as long as possible. He's already openly stated that this is only a hobby for him and he has no plans on ever focusing on the game full-time. Take one look at his version designations and you can immediately tell that he has no goal of ever releasing a "1.0" version, because once his version number gets up to 0.999 he will just add another decimal onto the end so he can continue stringing the project along.

He's not interested in bringing in outside help for art anymore (even the work he has commissioned in the past went unused), and he's not interested in bringing in outside programmers to streamline the code.

I have nothing against people getting paid for their hobbies, but when you're making a LOT of money from your supporters and you're providing very little to show for it, it's entirely justified that those people financially supporting his hobby might feel slighted or taken advantage of.

Awhile back when I first found Rogue-Like, I was a Patreon supporter of Oni's. I have long since cancelled my support for the reasons outlined above and I feel no sympathy for Oni, nor will I defend him. People can give their money away if they want, but I for one am not going to throw money at a guy who's willfully stringing us along with half-empty promises of future content. I love his art. I hate his business tactics.

Just my opinions.
I disagree. It doesn't matter if Oni was paid 100 a month or 10000 a month. His Patrons are paying every month willingly. If they don't like how slow he is, after your first month, stop. Stop contributing. Done.

But no, people are willing to pay because they appreciate the work he's done. If Oni has broken promises on the content being delivered, then you can criticize him. You can stop giving him money. But to my knowledge, he has delivered everything he said. Yes, his content is very little compared to the speed and quality we've seen by modders on this thread. But that's not the point.

He said he was going to do something, he did it. That's all that matters.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I disagree.
I find it very refreshing that certain people can disagree in a reasonable, calm manner. I feel like i made my point. I disagree with you but respect your point. I think we all agree on that there is no real reason behind either bashing or prasing Oni here. I myself am here for the game really. I made my point regarding its developer. The way i see it we all did.

So lets wait for the next tangible update and thanks for all the effort you do, guys, who add these bits and pieces to this game. Every little piece counts so keep those clothes, dresses, hairstyles, haircolours, straps, gags, tanlines, backgrounds, extra lines of speech, extra scenes flowing!:)

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Kitty full body tan

For those who has the newest pack from Shanks and wants to test/use (I might have missed something) the full body tan - just add the files to the /game folder and overwrite when asked

- Link updated
Nice bud

Probably asking too much, but could we get some tans for Rogue also (maybe Emma too?), if anyone feels up to it? Or is that already a thing and I just don't see it? If it's going to be too much work then don't worry about it, just figured I'd ask.

Anyway, thanks Shanks and Chow. Fantastic work
Tans for Rogue are very hard because of how her clothes are drawn

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Gotcha. Just figured I'd throw it out there. Like I said if it's a pain in the ass don't worry about it, really not an important thing haha.

Kimostad

Sep 18, 2017
I legit didn't intend to check this thread for like 6 months. I figured by then, maybe Emma would be willing to even touch the dick. I check by chance, and I see some modders adding this content on their own. This is so awesome. I appreciate everyone involved!

Reactions: Ahhjksio

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
I might have to re-upload it later tonight. I've noticed a couple grey spots during her sex-scene (one on her chin for some reason, even though I didn't touch the face png's). I'll look into it when I get home.

Added brow, mouth and pussy png's. Noticed brow and mouth were missing in KittySprite, so added those too + plus fixed her skirts (some of her normal skin tone were on them).

Reactions: TheDevian

soteari

Jan 10, 2018
Hey guys, I was wondering if the modders (who have been doing a truly excellent job so far), could tweak the wardrobe settings to be more organized already?

It'll have to be done sooner or later anyway with the amount of clothing mods and recolours coming out.

Kitty's underwear menu, for example, is much neater than either Rogue's or Emma's (Kitty has Underwear -> Tops and Bras, Panties, Swimwear -> Actual items. Rogue and Emma just have a jumbled mess).

In addition, the initial menu could probably do with some cleanup as well. My initial suggestion would be:

Let's talk about your... (greyed out)
Outfits
Outerwear (or keep it as Over Shirts, w/e)
Tops
Legwear
Underwear
Swimwear
Other Stuff
That looks really good on you [Set Custom].
Nevermind, you look good like that.

RadicalIon

Nov 9, 2017
@Shanks_Aka

Is it possible you remove the 2-girls per scene limit?
I know it wasn't there, even in earlier 978 versions, and I'm kind of annoyed I suddenly can't pork Kitty and Rogue while Emma shlicks off in the BG. I don't want any hyper-detailed foursome systems, just what we had before Oni juked us.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
@Shanks_Aka

Is it possible you remove the 2-girls per scene limit?
I know it wasn't there, even in earlier 978 versions, and I'm kind of annoyed I suddenly can't pork Kitty and Rogue while Emma shlicks off in the BG. I don't want any hyper-detailed foursome systems, just what we had before Oni juked us.
Dont know why Oni removed that, anyway...

- Everything from before
- Fixed some bugs
- Kitty full tan
- 3 girls allowed
- Emma wont run away if you start sex stuff with other girls in front of her

three girls.png

EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

kurtcuk07

Oct 31, 2017
@Shanks_Aka

Can i mod my game that modded with your mod?
-or-
Do i need to keep a vanilla copy of the game, mod it with your mod and transfer saves from previously modded one?

When i do the second one, one of my lastest save didn't open and because it stated as

i'm not sure about the first statement.

Thank you...

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes