CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
So I was at Claire's today in the mall and I saw the cutest thing for Kitty so I picked them up for her! Like, OMG!
View attachment 94143

Two colors, sized to the 416 x 610 resolution, and are designed to fit on all three of the hairstyles without modification.

Hmmm...
A. Awesome, B. Holy Shit you found a claire's that hasn't shuttered yet.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
So I'm trying my hand at modding.... I edited this cropped shirt a bit in trying to get some shading right. View attachment 94145

Now this is my idea list:
-Make Rogue's mesh top sluttier
-Collars for Rogue/Kitty/Emma
-Kitty nightie
-Sluttier dress for Kitty
-Swimsuit edits
-New front page
-Bikini tan lines for kitty

I did make this awful disgusting terrible swimsuit edit a while back. Hoping to hear suggestions from the community and tips would be helpful too. I'm using Photoshop.

View attachment 94146
Liked the top, the swimsuit needs some cleaning I guess, you can still see the green from the middle, the original was already not that good, so...

So I was at Claire's today in the mall and I saw the cutest thing for Kitty so I picked them up for her! Like, OMG!
View attachment 94143

Two colors, sized to the 416 x 610 resolution, and are designed to fit on all three of the hairstyles without modification.

Hmmm...
nice, can you make a BJ version?

I had set it, but after making out, she reverted back to her default.
depending on the locations she will change to the teacher outfit I guess

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
I did make this awful disgusting terrible swimsuit edit a while back. Hoping to hear suggestions from the community and tips would be helpful too. I'm using Photoshop.
Okay, I took a look at it. I don't know what you don't like about it but I can tell you some things I found. It looks like it was transplanted from a lower resolution version or some kind of transform tool was used on it that fuzzed it up a little bit. Also it wasn't "cut" right and there was some flash around the edges and stuff which probably made it look like it didn't fit properly (it would be like "jaggies" but for a static image); maybe the photoshop tool?

Anyways, I cleaned it up (I really like that font style, too) and fitted it to my doll so Shanks can add it if you'd like.
Rogue_Sprite_SlutTop_V2.jpg

I'm going over the red swimsuit and I'm seeing a lot of similar issues, give me a few...

Okay, round two, red suit. I am pretty sure that this is the result of a color changing tool as well. So I took the red suit you made, cut it out, redrew the lines and:
Rogue_Sprite_RedV_Swimsuit_V2.jpg
Looks great, right? (also here's the file to stick in the mod, too)

Here is what was left in the layer I cut the swimsuit from:
RedswimsuitNoise.jpg
I threw it on this background so it would pop a little more, and you might want to zoom in a little, but look at all that noise! I don't have photoshop, so I don't know exactly what's causing it but I have some guesses.

Okay, last thing. I whipped up a DS version for you too.
Rogue_Doggy_SlutTop_V2.jpg

Thrugar

Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys I really like this game and was wondering if there were any others like it to play. I have been looking at your signatures and have played a few but none of them quite come to par with this one. Any ideas? Thanks! and keep up the good work!

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Hey guys I really like this game and was wondering if there were any others like it to play. I have been looking at your signatures and have played a few but none of them quite come to par with this one. Any ideas? Thanks! and keep up the good work!
Honestly this game is pretty unique. It's somewhere in between trainers and dating sims, so try those maybe? Trainers wise Akabur is the king, with Princess Trainer being his best; don't know about dating sims though.

Abdulab

Jul 5, 2017
Got this problem. How to solve?

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label Emma_Study is defined twice, at
File "game/Emma_Scenes.rpy", line 2878 and
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 171.

The label Emma_Frisky_Study is defined twice, at
File "game/Emma_Scenes.rpy", line 2919 and
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 206.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Got this problem. How to solve?

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label Emma_Study is defined twice, at
File "game/Emma_Scenes.rpy", line 2878 and
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 171.

The label Emma_Frisky_Study is defined twice, at
File "game/Emma_Scenes.rpy", line 2919 and
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 206.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Fixed it.

Jan 1, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but it seems like Rogue and Kitty each have their own default kink.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So here are my questions: Is the above information correct? And does Emma have one yet? It may be that we haven't seen it in this version yet, but has anyone who's dug into the code discovered something special that Oni is setting up for her?

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but it seems like Rogue and Kitty each have their own default kink.

So here are my questions: Is the above information correct? And does Emma have one yet? It may be that we haven't seen it in this version yet, but has anyone who's dug into the code discovered something special that Oni is setting up for her?
In an attempt to answer your questions:

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

RadicalIon

Nov 9, 2017
@Shanks_Aka
I figured out why Oni forbade the 3-girls-at-once thing.
So I went to a shower and had all three there, we went to have a group shower (Turkish bath/shower? iunno) And right before it was wrapped up, I had an error thrown up by rpy. Scrolling through it, it seems the culprit was an unfinished foursome function/code, oddly enough initiated by kitty (Although I initiated the scene through Em)
It isn't entirely game breaking, if you ignore the error ~10-15 times until it gets out of the function, everything after works smooth as silk.

Reactions: Kylar Stern

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017

It's controlled by events. Emma does seems to have events for both "master" and "daddy", but they haven't been activated yet. From the looks of it, it could easily be done though.

can someone upload a zip with everything in the game folder
Shanks' newest upload includes all the files except my newest fix. Just download his first and overwrite with my fix.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
- Everything from before
- Added @MrChow fixes
- Added @Kyllar Stern and @Olive_Drab clothes
- Added @Olive_Drab Kitty's headband and Rogue's armbinder
- Some focusing fixes

rogue top.png kitty kitty.png rogue armbinder.png

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME
EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
@Shanks_Aka
I figured out why Oni forbade the 3-girls-at-once thing.
So I went to a shower and had all three there, we went to have a group shower (Turkish bath/shower? iunno) And right before it was wrapped up, I had an error thrown up by rpy. Scrolling through it, it seems the culprit was an unfinished foursome function/code, oddly enough initiated by kitty (Although I initiated the scene through Em)
It isn't entirely game breaking, if you ignore the error ~10-15 times until it gets out of the function, everything after works smooth as silk.
could you point me out where that is so I can take a look?

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes