RadicalIon

Nov 9, 2017
could you point me out where that is so I can take a look?
Huh, I tried recreating right now but it doesn't seem like it wants to trigger the traceback now, odd. However, here's the bit from log. txt:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Per my lucky stars, I also have a save right before that happened, so I can attach that, too if you want it.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Huh, I tried recreating right now but it doesn't seem like it wants to trigger the traceback now, odd. However, here's the bit from log. txt:
Per my lucky stars, I also have a save right before that happened, so I can attach that, too if you want it.
Weird, I'll try taking a look at it tomorrow, I wont need the save, but thanks

Reactions: miroko1165

RadicalIon

Nov 9, 2017
Sorry @mods for not editting my post, but I just looked over it, and it seems like it's trying to use the 3-way function but finds two variables (Rogue and Emma) instead of the one it expects and just borks up. Doesn't seem like a complex fix to make it take a variable amount of girls properly, which does raise the interesting hypothetical given how big the x-men universe is.... How many girls in this style can Renpy handle at once? :RarePepe:

Reactions: TheDevian

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but it seems like Rogue and Kitty each have their own default kink.

So here are my questions: Is the above information correct? And does Emma have one yet? It may be that we haven't seen it in this version yet, but has anyone who's dug into the code discovered something special that Oni is setting up for her?
go into her pet names she has one that stands out, not sure if it's intended be different or an unlocked artifact of an upcoming kink but she's the only one that gets called Mommy. which personally I feel is an odd choice since Storm or Mystique would be more fitting of that kind of kink based on their characters in X-Men evolution. but yeah based on Emma's dialogue she her kink seems to be playing the mature role.

Edit: in terms of Radicallon's question it's more like, how many girls can you safely put on the screen where they are recognizable, considering it's pretty cluttered at 3 max would probably be 5 at a time.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Taharka

Aug 9, 2017
If you're modding things, not sure how hard this would be to do, but what about adding an option when in a threesome for the second girl to clean up the first girl, after you've cum on her, with her mouth?

Reactions: TheDevian

Thrugar

Nov 14, 2017
Honestly this game is pretty unique. It's somewhere in between trainers and dating sims, so try those maybe? Trainers wise Akabur is the king, with Princess Trainer being his best; don't know about dating sims though.
Thanks!

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Didn't like how some of the clothes colors look, so decided to recolor some of them for personal use, but thought I might aswell share it with everyone else.

This does not add anything new to the game, and will probably be overwritten next time you add an update or mod - save the files somewhere for future use.

-Changed how almost all black clothes look
-Changed Kitty's darker lace set
-Changed the colors of some of Rogue's clothes

RadicalIon

Nov 9, 2017
Okay, I just wanna share my experience with Oni's coding, as a cautionary tale:

I went in to fix the threesome function into a multi-way function yesterday. Wasn't that hard to do, the problem came when I realized that every single girls code (Their AI, basically) is insanely different from eachother(Their stat-variables, thank god, are not. Foresight ftw there.), so streamlining the variables from them to be used in functions interchangeably would spiral out into completely rewriting most of them, imo. In short, Oni's learning how to code and you can tell the difference between how Rogue is implemented vs Emma.
The problem I have with this situation is that if I go through with it, I'm officially forking the game, since it isn't something that you can easily refit for newer versions with the total creative control Oni has, which might rewrite entire systems from scratch. What do the creators/fellow coders think?

Reactions: Ahhjksio

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I just can't believe Oni is just piling things up on top of an unstable foundation. Like you said, he is learning how to do it better, but he still hasn't redone the shit code he had from when he started, which is gonna cause problems in the long run.
He should just take the time to rewrite Rogue and Kitty in a more effective and streamlined way so he can integrate them with Emma and whatever new girls he makes in the future. It would save him so much trouble in the long run.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
What do the creators/fellow coders think?
I've never coded a game, but I have coded professionally for 20+ years My feeling is that as long as Oni is still developing the game and he is not asking for help, then his code should be left alone. There's nothing wrong with a minor tweak to add in costumes or text changes, but rewriting his code from scratch while he's still developing the game is more or less insulting, IMO. This game is his baby. If he wants to do it all himself, I think that should be his option and we should either support it or move on and find another game to play.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Not sure if you missed my post Shanks so I'll try again. Something that really bugs me with Rogue is that at a certain point into the game she'll ask you to be her boyfriend a second time and there's no way to say no. Regardless of obedience even maxed out she will refuse whatever answer you give and say that you're dating now. Would it be easy to remove that code so it doesn't happen?
That actually happens to all the girls, I added a dialog to tell Rogue to fuck off, and another to tell her to stop bothering you, I still need to test it

Okay, I just wanna share my experience with Oni's coding, as a cautionary tale:

I went in to fix the threesome function into a multi-way function yesterday. Wasn't that hard to do, the problem came when I realized that every single girls code (Their AI, basically) is insanely different from eachother(Their stat-variables, thank god, are not. Foresight ftw there.), so streamlining the variables from them to be used in functions interchangeably would spiral out into completely rewriting most of them, imo. In short, Oni's learning how to code and you can tell the difference between how Rogue is implemented vs Emma.
The problem I have with this situation is that if I go through with it, I'm officially forking the game, since it isn't something that you can easily refit for newer versions with the total creative control Oni has, which might rewrite entire systems from scratch. What do the creators/fellow coders think?
Yeah, I dont think rewriting his code would be a good idea because of that, we'd need to fork it

Reactions: Ahhjksio

blink007

May 19, 2017
I can only see Emma in the classroom, and I can't further our relationship because it doesn't give me the option to flirt, with the modded version, i could only get her number but can't get her to party up with me even with everything maxed out.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
I can only see Emma in the classroom, and I can't further our relationship because it doesn't give me the option to flirt, with the modded version, i could only get her number but can't get her to party up with me even with everything maxed out.
go to the classroom at evening

Reactions: blink007
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes