osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, I've read stuff like that somewhere too
But what about these mods, they're already done, he could add it to the main game right? I dont think it would be that problematic for him (if he knows about it)
I went looking through some old posts in this thread and this is what I found (edited them to leave the relevant stuff). The second post is from him, pasted here from Patreon

Digging into his posts, it doesn't seem like he'll ever hire help for coding. He has even said that he has gotten "generous" offers for help in coding but he turned them down due to him being a terrible project manager and not knowing what he'd even tell them to do. Thus it's a one man job. Although he will take help in art assets like backgrounds and clothes.
V0.974j - Rogue-Like Update 10/12/2017

OK, I really should have posted something sooner. I'm a terrible procrastinator. I have been answering any questions that have popped up, but I get that most people aren't reading all the comments so they don't see all that. I wish I were better at the social media type stuff, but it's really not in my nature, but I try. ;)

... <stuff about the update> ...

I'm still looking for some artists to work on clothing for the characters, other stuff like that, so any recommendations would be welcome.
So basically, he will accept your combi-mod but won't accept help from experienced programmers to refactor the mess

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't someone send him art assets in the past and he never used them, though? I thought I remember reading that somewhere but perhaps I misunderstood.

If Oni would be willing to incorporate all of these modded assets into the official game, that'd be the best option for sure. I just don't see it happening. Never hurts to ask though.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, I've read stuff like that somewhere too
But what about these mods, they're already done, he could add it to the main game right? I dont think it would be that problematic for him (if he knows about it t)

Hey, did you do a white panties for the sex scene too? I've been adding them and notice there was no sex version for them
View attachment 95361
Oh yeah, forgot to add those. Here there are.

I'm working on a tan for Rogue btw

Rogue_t1body_bare.png Rogue_t1body_bare_chest.png

Reactions: CharlesX

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
All the mods were done based on version E, so its supposed to work on E, since the differences between E and F are probably very small (I never bothered to check) its probably going to work on F, but bugs that wouldn't happen on E might happen on F
Not 'all', since some were done to work with Emma, and she is not an option in e, which is the reason why I don't know why anyone would want to use it, or work with it. Personally, I have been using them on F the entire time it has been out with no issues. F has been out for more than a month, it is pointless to use anything else.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Not 'all', since some were done to work with Emma, and she is not an option in e, which is the reason why I don't know why anyone would want to use it, or work with it. Personally, I have been using them on F the entire time it has been out with no issues. F has been out for more than a month, it is pointless to use anything else.
If you say so...

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
Kek, I laughed at this more than I had any right
It's not 2002 ya' know,
People don't upload Family Guy videos onto Youtube that they filmed with their flip-phones anymore

almost all her clothes have skin leftovers
I updated Rogue's pale skin reskin that was posted at the beginning of this thread for personal use so that I could use it along side all of the new clothing/clothing reskins and that shit was annoying and meticulous AF to do

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
- Everything from before
- Added @MrChow socks and stockings for Kitty
- Added @MrChow white clothes for Kitty
- Added gloves for Emma handjob scene (if it doesnt appear try leaving the room and coming back, or setting the gloves again on her wardrobe menu)
- Added an option to tell Rogue to fuck off when she bothers you too much about being her boyfriend

socks feet.png stop asking.png emma glove.png

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME
EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
Hey, so how many modes are there, I mean is this the same mod as 8ch.net?
Do you have a link to this "8ch mod" ?
I'm on /hgg/ everyday so I can watch the Violated Heroine thread not get posted in and I've never seen this mod you speak of friendo

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you say so...
In what way do you disagree?
Is there anyone else here 'not' using 'f'? Who would want that? What possible reason could you have for not using it after this long? Why would you make things for an outdated version and not the current one? Unless you just don't like Emma, I don't get it. Was there some other reason, did the code drastically change between versions? The first few times I thought you just didn't notice the update, now it just seems like you have something against the current version. Don't be dismissive, tell me why you think I am wrong if you are going to be so insistent that people only use an old version of the game, that is missing good content.

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
Is there anyone else here 'not' using 'f'? Who would want that? What possible reason could you have for not using it after this long? Why would you make things for an outdated version and not the current one? Unless you just don't like Emma, I don't get it. Was there some other reason, did the code drastically change between versions? The first few times I thought you just didn't notice the update, now it just seems like you have something against the current version. Don't be dismissive, tell me why you think I am wrong if you are going to be so insistent that people only use an old version of the game, that is missing good content.
I have this weird autism thing where I feel as if I can't play a game unless it's fully up to date, And even I think you're taking it too far

Only thing f adds over e is stocking that you already have and Emma giving you a High-Five or some shit

Reactions: Ahhjksio

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Never bothered to merge the E mod with F version because there was nothing new
Never even checked F version and its differences from E version (code wise, so no idea if using F might break something)
Why would I give myself trouble for nothing?
If Oni had added anything new on F version than it would be a different story

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
This is the changelog copy+pasted it's literally nothing

v0.978f
some shiz
lmao
>"hey update to that version that removes Emma's towel scenes
>>mod adds in a towel
>"update to panty & stocking my favourite anime so i can buy a pair of (broken)stockings that are already unlockable"
>>mod adds in tons of fucken' stockings that arent broken and span across multiple characters

Reactions: Ahhjksio

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
(words)
You keep bringing up Emma content as though you think version e doesn't have access to Emma. Perhaps you never played e version and skipped straight to f, but if you're under that assumption you are mistaken. Emma was fully available in e version even before all of the modded content was added. And as you've probably seen, those modders here who are creating new content for this game also coded in HJ and BJ Emma content --drumroll please-- intended for version e.

By the way, the folks you're being ultra rude to are the ones creating all of these new goodies for the game you like. Don't bite the hand that feeds you, friendo.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
so why don't you explain to us why we should be using version f when we're not missing out on anything.
I am autistic, dyslexic, and more, yes, not sure of your point...

When I had e, I was unable to access any of the content with Emma, it was not until f that I was able to do so. Maybe that was a coincidence, IDK, but it certainly seemed to be the case. I still don't see why you would not be using the newest one, especially if it removed redundant and/or missing things. That sounds like a good thing.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
There was an issue with Emma's content not being easily available with one of the previous version of .978 (a or b version I think) which Oni fixed by making her always present in the classroom during evenings. Perhaps you had started a savegame on one of those versions and tried loading it with version e and were still encountering problems--I'm just speculating here. But Emma is indeed available in the vanilla e version. As TrashBoss above pointed out, the "missing" content has already been added in with the mods, and then some.

There's really no point in the tedious process of checking to make sure everything works with version f because of this. And remember that when the next official release comes from Oni, the mods are going to need to be updated if there are any major overhauls. So why would the modders here want to double their work by updating it for f, and then updating it again for the next official release? Seems like that would be a waste of time, time which could otherwise be used to create more content for this current version.

Just use 0.978e. It works great! Here's the link from page 70:
And if you continue using version f and encounter errors when using the mods here, just understand that folks probably won't be able to help you for all of the reasons already mentioned. Good luck.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Awesome! Thanks for filling my request, I didn't expect tanlines for Rogue would be a thing. These look great.
Thanks! It's not done yet though. Once I'm done editing some of the clothes, I might upload a full tan that can be used while I finish of the rest.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes