- Everything from before
- Added @MrChow Rogue's tan
- Added @Olive_Drab Kitty's legs up

View attachment 95787 View attachment 95788

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME
EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

Tans and sock/stockings for Kitty's new legs and a few minor fixes to some of Rogue's clothes
- edit: should include everything now

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
New character icons if anyone's interested

Just put the files in \game\images - you will not be asked to overwrite anything.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
does she do that randomly in the classroom?
1. You have to met her in the Game, can happen in the classroom or elsewhere, there is a text scene for that.

2. After point one, you have to catch her playing with herself, visit the classroom in the Evening! Maybe you have to visit the classroom more the once!

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
1. You have to met her in the Game, can happen in the classroom or elsewhere, there is a text scene for that.

2. After point one, you have to catch her playing with herself, visit the classroom in the Evening! Maybe you have to visit the classroom more the once!
eh if you do the dialogue right it happens first day you meet her every time, the evening event I mean.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
How do you get with Kitty, no matter what I do it cost her to hate me even more.
Take her on a date. Also, every chance you get, flirt with her and rub her shoulders. Other than that, just be patient and persistent. Keep asking for her number until she gives it to you, keep asking her to make out, keep asking her to study, etc. It takes a little time, but she will come around.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
@Shanks_Aka
bug report: BJ at the pool after skinny dipping at night turns Kitty's hair black
And it does this also for dick clean-up after sex. I kept her hair original

And Emma does not seem to 'work' at the pool. If you call her to the pool she does not get wet like with Kitty or Rogue and the text says you go swimming alone.

Reactions: zazzaro
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes