MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
How do you get the Kitty legs up pose in game?
When you have Sex with her there is an Option to lift her Legs, 4th from above i think!

How do you get with Kitty, no matter what I do it cost her to hate me even more.
Well Flirt with her, Rub Shoulders gives always +1, going on Dates and the Romantic Book gives you a Love Boost +50 (Dazzler & Longshot)

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017

TheSwirsky

Apr 25, 2017
How do you get with Kitty, no matter what I do it cost her to hate me even more.
Just a quick Kitty 'love' walkthrough.

When you first meet kitty: "sorry about that" (25 love), "it must be my powers" (5 love), "want to give it a try" (5 love), hold on (one time), let her go (10 love). That should get you to 420 love.

Next time you see Kitty (earliest is Danger Room midday if you go there), chat with Kitty and ask for her number. (she's willing to give it to you at 400 love).

Now you can text her to come over (1 love IF she joins you), in your room(s) you can study (2 love), or the big pay off invite her on dates in the evenings (let her choose, and offer to pay for best 'love' results). After a date she is more willing to go further with you (will give you a kiss good night, which opens up kissing options with her early and gives 35 love)

Rub her shoulders to flirt with her early. Of course books are an option to ('Dazzler' gives 50 love). Dildo too early however is negative love (-20 love)... but good obedience (10) and inhibitions (20). Its also repetitive once a day until love is 450(I believe) or inhibition is 200.

Hope that gets you started.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
It's probably been asked before but searching for it is a pain so... how do I install the mods? o.o Like I downloaded one guys thing and then another guy's fix of the thing.. and there's different stuff in the zip files... I don't get it, doesn't seem like any of it overwrites anything I have. Oh well, I guess I'll drop it in the game folder and see what happens but something tells me I'm doing it wrong.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
It's probably been asked before but searching for it is a pain so... how do I install the mods? o.o Like I downloaded one guys thing and then another guy's fix of the thing.. and there's different stuff in the zip files... I don't get it, doesn't seem like any of it overwrites anything I have. Oh well, I guess I'll drop it in the game folder and see what happens but something tells me I'm doing it wrong.
Just download the latest pack from Shanks_Aka and move the files to your game folder. Most of what is uploaded besides his packs, are stuff waiting to be put into his packs.
You can get his latest upload here:

My optional colors pack (install Shanks' mod first and then overwrite):

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Code is one thing, but art-assets are something I think Oni would probably accept.
You want your code to be something totally familiar to you, so you know exactly how everything works.
Making costumes sounds different though.

I guess you'd have to ask him.

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
Yeah, I figured it out. Stuff is a bit wonky but extras are cool. Except for the fishnets... they look like something a drunk 5-year-old on ketamine would draw.

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Thanks! I'll include it when I upload her tans.
It's gonna take a while to redo her clothes though. Got bra and panties ready so far
"You won't steal Zero away from me that easily, Rogue! I...I can do different stuff too!"
Kitty_Doggy_Preview.png

Dammit, I think I made her hair the wrong color, I need to update my style guide. Eh, it's needs some (alot of) tidying up anyways.

Excellent work, Chow.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
When you have Sex with her there is an Option to lift her Legs, 4th from above i think!
I don't have it, I'll try and re-download the mod.

EDIT: Yeah, it works now. I probably made a mistake while installing the last version of the mod. I can't use my old save for the modded version though, weird.

jesusman1

Oct 24, 2017
Just incredible. Since you guys are on a roll, I'd like to make a request.

The game has a ton of different "incidental" fetishes like pussy to mouth/ass to mouth. This happens every time you character cums and the stats are high enough, but they're kinda uneventful because the characters don't acknowledge what's happening.

Maybe it can be optional instead by asking them something like "do you wanna taste it" and they'd reply by saying something like "I love how my juices taste" or you can choose to be a dick and just stuff it in their mouth. This can be turned on and off in the settings menu.

Darkuro27

Apr 9, 2018
I'm getting an issue with mine where the game will crash and when I load it up again, any time I go to load my save it doesn't load and instead just goes back to the opening screen.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
"You won't steal Zero away from me that easily, Rogue! I...I can do different stuff too!"
View attachment 96246

Dammit, I think I made her hair the wrong color, I need to update my style guide. Eh, it's needs some (alot of) tidying up anyways.

Excellent work, Chow.
Thanks, and you too! That's looking really good.
I know what you mean, mine is a complete mess too lmao

I'm getting an issue with mine where the game will crash and when I load it up again, any time I go to load my save it doesn't load and instead just goes back to the opening screen.
Try starting a new game and see if the problem persists.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
- Everything from before
- Added @MrChow Rogue's new tan lines
- Added @MrChow Rogue's new missionary pose
- Added @MrChow Kitty's legs up tanned and socks
- Added cheats to increase girl's actions once they reach 0

Rogue missionary.png kitty white socks up.png

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME