voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Hey guys I know very little of the X-Men and I've been wondering: shouldn't Xavier and Emma be quite awkward socially with the MC as they never had to read into social situations? Or am I just looking into things too much?
Mutant powers are not supposed to kick in until puberty, so there would have been time to develop some basic social skills. Also, Emma is more than likely used to visual clues from the people she encounters. I doubt either of them rely entirely on their powers to get them through.

Reactions: zazzaro

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
Okay, so I had a little free time and I got, what I think is, most of this done. Right now there's only the one hairstyle and panties, but I wanted to see if you can test this out before I go any further.
View attachment 96774
There's about 50 files in the zip: eye, brow, mouth variants, recolored masks, character specific genitals, etc. I'm not sure how the piercings are going to line up or if you just want to use Rogue's placements, whatever works I guess. Let me know if more needs to be done or fixed. As far as I can tell, I named all the files exactly as the Rogue versions except they are all "Kitty_blah_blah_butts" in the hopes that would make it easier to swap, er, switcheroo, whatevs.
Wow, looks great. Nice job man though there's something off with her face maybe it's the eyes. It's the same when Oni half assed the blowjob animation for kitty and now we have this completly awful blowjob animation of her. Still nice job, though.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I'm not a comic book reader so understand this might all be bullshit but from what I gather Xavier is a pretty charming man. An old English gentleman type (even though he's from New York) with a genius IQ and I don't think he really got involved with any mutant business until he was in his late 20's? I believe Emma is pretty sociable too though there are definitely mutants that are socially inept. That's a major reason why Charles created the school in the first place because these mutants have been ostracised from society and have no where else to go. X-23 is a good example of that because she was literally raised in a lab as a weapon.
Mutant powers are not supposed to kick in until puberty, so there would have been time to develop some basic social skills. Also, Emma is more than likely used to visual clues from the people she encounters. I doubt either of them rely entirely on their powers to get them through.
Thanks for the reply, I didn't know mutant powers kicked in with puberty and that explains a lot.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Well in know it will be a lot of work, but i think i could ask, whould it be possible to make some classic X-Men Costumes for the Girls? I dont know about the Hairstyles or how they Work in Game, but the Costumes whould be great. Besides all this Sexual stuff they are X-Men right?

Reactions: TheDevian

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Well in know it will be a lot of work, but i think i could ask, whould it be possible to make some classic X-Men Costumes for the Girls? I dont know about the Hairstyles or how they Work in Game, but the Costumes whould be great. Besides all this Sexual stuff they are X-Men right?

If not from the surprisingly resourceful modders, the costumes will probably come from Oni in an year or two.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
If not from the surprisingly resourceful modders, the costumes will probably come from Oni in an year or two.
Yeah maybe, these guys are amazing! They added more to the Game in about two months then he did in maybe the last half Year!

But then he is doing it all alone right? And i think it is not easy and Time consuming, just tried to make a RPG with RPG Maker about ten years ago and it was very Time consuming!;)

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Yeah maybe, these guys are amazing! They added more to the Game in about two months then he did in maybe the last half Year!

But then he is doing it all alone right? And i think it is not easy and Time consuming, just tried to make a RPG with RPG Maker about ten years ago and it was very Time consuming!;)
It is time consuming, but it's mostly that Oni only works on this game as a side project as his main focus is art. Also voice is that his programming skills are not that impressive, which makes sense as he's mainly an artist.

Zharo

Sep 25, 2017
Congrats to all modders.

You added like 50% content in a month while Oni release an update with 10% content each 3 months,

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I'm surprised there isn't more art in the game then.
Well he probably wants to do things in a certain order, meaning that he doesn't just put all his art forward and do the programming bits later.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Well he probably wants to do things in a certain order, meaning that he doesn't just put all his art forward and do the programming bits later.
To be honest, I think he's just lazy. A lot of the code for Emma is already done, it's just not activated because of missing art. If art is his main thing, then I'm surprised there isn't more of it after 3 years of development.

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIII

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
To be honest, I think he's just lazy. A lot of the code for Emma is already done, it's just not activated because of missing art. If art is his main thing, then I'm surprised there isn't more of it after 3 years of development.
Having code but not art is something I didn't expect for sure. I wouldn't call him lazy just yet as I don't know how much art he puts out every month and if he has a full time job or not, but this surely debunks my theory.

May 25, 2017
It is time consuming, but it's mostly that Oni only works on this game as a side project as his main focus is art. Also voice is that his programming skills are not that impressive, which makes sense as he's mainly an artist.
His main focus is his art?
I mean I haven't seen any of it online since January 2017 and even then he slowed it down for Rogue-Like.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
His main focus is his art?
I mean I haven't seen any of it online since January 2017 and even then he slowed it down for Rogue-Like.
Isn't he on some hentai websites posting stuff?

EDIT: Hentai United the site was called, I just checked. Did he stop posting there?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Yeah on Hentai Foundry, but his last uploaded art was on January 26, 2017.
I dunno if he still uploads on Hentai United or not though. But everyone from Sparrow, Onagi, and even Akabur are on there. So I doubt it's that time breaking.
I thought Akabur stopped doing anything that isn't games as of now. Anyway I don't want to call the guy lazy just yet, but saying that I don't have some doubts at this point would be a lie.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
- Everything from before
- Added @MrChow Rogue's new tan lines
- Added @MrChow Rogue's new missionary pose
- Added @MrChow Kitty's legs up tanned and socks
- Added cheats to increase girl's actions once they reach 0

View attachment 96454 View attachment 96455

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME
EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

Literally two pages back. To be updated on any thread read minimum of 5 pages back :)

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes