taliazer

Feb 2, 2018
Hey guys i love the stuff you're doing with this game, but is Oni aware of the fast development of his game ? like what's his ETA on a futur update or such ?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Hey guys i love the stuff you're doing with this game, but is Oni aware of the fast development of his game ? like what's his ETA on a futur update or such ?
I don't think Oni knows or cares about this forum.

Nov 24, 2017
Oh okay, well if he really doesn't care the great people modding it could take more liberties with their mods if they want :eek:
Oni does not know about this thread yet, however, he does care. In a most recent update post on how the game is going, he said not to download from other sites other than his because of the risk of spam, ect. He also said if he finds any site that has his game without permission he'll take it down.

Reactions: taliazer

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I think that the mod files for Rogue's tan are causing issues for my game. If it's requested for, i'll try to post a picture of the Ren'Py report, but as far as I know, it's only with Rogue's tans. when I tried to Rogue after she said she wanted to talk to me for the first time, the event wouldn't load due to the tan files. Did I just install the files incorrectly, since I never run into this issue with Kitty.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
He also said if he finds any site that has his game without permission he'll take it down.
I'd say good luck with that. As far as I know doesn't own any copyrights, so anyone can do what they want with is game.

I think that the mod files for Rogue's tan are causing issues for my game. If it's requested for, i'll try to post a picture of the Ren'Py report, but as far as I know, it's only with Rogue's tans. when I tried to Rogue after she said she wanted to talk to me for the first time, the event wouldn't load due to the tan files. Did I just install the files incorrectly, since I never run into this issue with Kitty.
We need the report in order to help you.

Reactions: Ahhjksio

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
If people aren't aware you sometimes get a crash the first time you load the game once modded, try a second load and it generally works.

Spotted another issue as well, Kitty has a phantom cock going at her knee during missionary anal.

Reactions: taliazer

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I'd say good luck with that. As far as I know doesn't own any copyrights, so anyone can do what they want with is game.

We need the report in order to help you.
This is the traceback file. Sorry I didn't get a screenshot. I'll get it if you still need it.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 460, in script call
    call Round10
    call Round10
    call Round10
    call Round10
  File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 362, in script
    "Rogue opens it a bit and pops out and you ask if you can come inside."
NameError: name 'R_Tan' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call Round10
    call Round10
    call Round10
    call Round10
  File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 362, in script
    "Rogue opens it a bit and pops out and you ask if you can come inside."
  File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.978e-MODDED-steam\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
  File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.978e-MODDED-steam\renpy\exports.py", line 1147, in say
    who(what, interact=interact)
  File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.978e-MODDED-steam\renpy\character.py", line 877, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.978e-MODDED-steam\renpy\character.py", line 716, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.978e-MODDED-steam\renpy\character.py", line 508, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.978e-MODDED-steam\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.978e-MODDED-steam\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.978e-MODDED-steam\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.978e-MODDED-steam\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.978e-MODDED-steam\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
  File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.978e-MODDED-steam\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
  File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
    cr = render(child, widtho, heighto, st - self.child_st_base, at)
  File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
  File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.978e-MODDED-steam\renpy\display\image.py", line 387, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.978e-MODDED-steam\renpy\display\image.py", line 208, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.978e-MODDED-steam\renpy\display\layout.py", line 318, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.978e-MODDED-steam\renpy\display\layout.py", line 318, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.978e-MODDED-steam\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1222, in render
    self.update(st, at)
  File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.978e-MODDED-steam\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1209, in update
    child, redraw = self.function(st, at, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.978e-MODDED-steam\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1274, in condition_switch_show
    return condition_switch_pick(switch), None
  File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.978e-MODDED-steam\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1267, in condition_switch_pick
    if renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(code):
  File "C:\Users\carri\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.978e-MODDED-steam\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "<none>", line 1, in <module>
NameError: name 'R_Tan' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Rogue-Like 0.978e

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Posts of the actual game (unaltered form that he posts on his site) might be a target and he can request it taken down...maybe, but everything that the mods have produced is untouchable; it's literally fan art of characters he doesn't own.

I don't think this line of thought is very productive, though, we shouldn't view anyone involved here (mods or Oni) as antagonists to either party. We're here because we're fans.

EDIT FOR NEW DS CONTENT:
Kitty_Doggy_Preview2.png
Here's all the spanking arts, made for Kitty's petite behind. A couple of her bras and her default green panties (up and down editions) and her ponytail hair. I hope you guys don't mind the slight changes in the hair styles for this new position.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Posts of the actual game (unaltered form that he posts on his site) might be a target and he can request it taken down...maybe, but everything that the mods have produced is untouchable; it's literally fan art of characters he doesn't own.

I don't think this line of thought is very productive, though, we shouldn't view anyone involved here (mods or Oni) as antagonists to either party. We're here because we're fans.
Sure, he can request it, but it's not going to happen.

Xukuth

Feb 3, 2018
Of course he owns copyright to his game. As soon as you put something down in a fixed form (like writing code, or drawing art assets) you own the copyright to it. It's automatic.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017

He would be smarter to embrace the growing community of modders here and work to incorporate this content into the actual game. He's making almost $4k a month with this. Imagine if he released content updates with the amount of content and regularity that other super popular erotic game developers do. Sure, he might have to share some of his precioussssss (Gollum voice) hobby income, but he could easily bring that number into the $10k range if he were more dedicated to the project, or even brought in others who had that necessary dedication. Hell, if he did start down this path I would personally start my Patreon support of his back up.

I'm not holding my breath though. "Hobby" after all.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Of course he owns copyright to his game. As soon as you put something down in a fixed form (like writing code, or drawing art assets) you own the copyright to it. It's automatic.
No not really, you assume common law copyright but court specific needs paid registration or you can't file for infringement.

Apr 7, 2018
Has anyone implemented sex with Emma as a mod type thing? It'd also be pretty cool to see someone work on a character implementation. Something that isn't in Oni's road plan for a bit like Mystique or Blink?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes