savage123

May 6, 2018
Literally two pages back. To be updated on any thread read minimum of 5 pages back :)
hey i got the vanalla version and downloaded the mod and put the file in the game file once i meet kitty i get an error saying it couldn't load kitty-sprite-body-hair-pubes.png and wont even show her/ i had problems with the other mod before this one that added legs up but once i did that i got an error so i though this version would work could u help me?

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Hey can anyone help me? Whenever I try to play the game now I get this error message:

Could not execute
C:\Users\(User)\Downloads\Rogue-Like-0.978f-win\lib\windows-i686\Rogue-Like.exe. Is it missing?

I just re-downloaded the file again and this is my third time retrying to get this game to work, but for some reason it just refuses to work. I had it working just about a week ago too.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
hey i got the vanalla version and downloaded the mod and put the file in the game file once i meet kitty i get an error saying it couldn't load kitty-sprite-body-hair-pubes.png and wont even show her/ i had problems with the other mod before this one that added legs up but once i did that i got an error so i though this version would work could u help me?
extract it on the correct folder

kurtcuk07

Oct 31, 2017
Yes, just grab the latest posted link from Shanks_Aka
He combines everything from the others in to one package
Literally two pages back. To be updated on any thread read minimum of 5 pages back :)
As far as i read (i haven't tried it myself yet), the lastest one has some problems, some missing parts. Is it corrected/repaired/added missing files? I have seen some messages about problems but...

Please correct me; lastest release at and corrections at and are enough to run without problems?

P.S. I just tried to link messages if you curious about links; did i do it wrong or are there any other method that can be more convenient?

Thank you...

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
- Everything from before
- Added @Olive_Drab Kitty's doggystyle pose
- Added cheats to increase girl's actions to 10 once they reach 0
- Bugfixes

kitty doggystyle.png

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME
EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
As far as i read (i haven't tried it myself yet), the lastest one has some problems, some missing parts. Is it corrected/repaired/added missing files? I have seen some messages about problems but...
As you can see from the post above mine, the mod is regularly updated. Just report bugs if you find any and wait a few days and by then a fix will probably have been posted.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Hey can anyone help me? Whenever I try to play the game now I get this error message:

Could not execute
C:\Users\(User)\Downloads\Rogue-Like-0.978f-win\lib\windows-i686\Rogue-Like.exe. Is it missing?

I just re-downloaded the file again and this is my third time retrying to get this game to work, but for some reason it just refuses to work. I had it working just about a week ago too.
Had the same issue, turned out to be Norton. Go to your virus protector's quarantine zone and release from there

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Feel free to criticize me on this, but shouldn't there be a page for mods for all this stuff? I know that there are some awesome people compiling a lot of the mods together for easy navigation, but it is kind of a hassle to navigate through and try and find the mods. Can't find any Emma mods, but maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Also this is kinda a stupid question, but is there anyway I can delete all the previous saves I had. I made just a crap ton of saves to explore every path, and I don't understand how to delete them unless I just have to delete the "persistent" file.

Reactions: Exocrine

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Also this is kinda a stupid question, but is there anyway I can delete all the previous saves I had. I made just a crap ton of saves to explore every path, and I don't understand how to delete them unless I just have to delete the "persistent" file.
Yes, you can just manually delete each save file one by one, or for a faster way go to: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Find the folder for whatever Renpy game you want to delete saves from, and delete them.

Reactions: Exocrine

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Feel free to criticize me on this, but shouldn't there be a page for mods for all this stuff? I know that there are some awesome people compiling a lot of the mods together for easy navigation, but it is kind of a hassle to navigate through and try and find the mods. Can't find any Emma mods, but maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.
I think the common consensus was that there wasn't A) someone to maintain a "mod thread" and B) not enough development from Oni to warrant there being a separate thread anyways.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
So it's still on E and not updated to F?
If you read a few pages back you would know F mostly removes Emma-stuff from E, and what F does add is also added by the mod. If you need a download link, see page 70

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
If possible... can we add a link to v0.978E to the OP... that way people can just be directed to the OP... instead of w/e page the last person who linked to it happens to fall on...

Please and Thank You

Reactions: Ahhjksio

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
I think the common consensus was that there wasn't A) someone to maintain a "mod thread" and B) not enough development from Oni to warrant there being a separate thread anyways.
Huh. Okay. Makes sense when you put it that way.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
If you read a few pages back you would know F mostly removes Emma-stuff from E, and what F does add is also added by the mod. If you need a download link, see page 70
Actually did read back a few pages and didn't see that at all.

With all the updates the girls don't stay wet if you find them with damp spots and your start a conversation.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Modified the OP by adding the link for the 0.978e version, adding a little "disclaimer" information regarding the package mods made by Shanks.
Hope everyone can understand! If not, let me know.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes