Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
That's not true - Ron was trying to clean up the code and optimize it, and he had managed to get almost all the features from the original back into the game within the span of one month, and that's with him working on the code in his spare time.
Where's the old code? Are you referring to the Ron mod?

Why hasn't the new prototype been released yet?

Why stop working on the old code at all and at least give us Jubilee if it was that easy?

Why did we have to rely on Dittymyman to deliver the Jubilee sex scene in under a week if Ron

could do it in the same amount of time?
My guess for why he decided to make a separate game is that he realized he was better off using an artist with an actual work ethic to make art for him than wait for Oni to half-ass it every 6 months.
Then you'll have no issue with us politely asking for a new update at least once a month.

You make it sound like I'm for Ron and against Oni.

It's the exact opposite.

You just went ahead with your knee-jerk reaction simply because you thought I was defending Oni.

I don't like him any more than you do.

But if Oni releases Jubilee's new update sooner than Ron releases his first prototype,

then why should I trust either one of them?

What I speak of are tangible results - slow as they may be.

What you're defending, on the other hand, is a leap of faith.

A leap I fully supported by the way, and still do -- unless Oni releases his update first.

Then I would question if I should be waiting for Ron if he's taking just as much time as Oni.

Or if, on the off chance, it turns out that he might end up quitting.

It's one thing to clean up already-created code - it's quite another to develop something else from scratch entirely.

I will be the first one off the Oni train if Ron releases his prototype, in better condition, with more girls, than Oni's game.

The very first.

He listened to me, after all.

I'm very much in his favor.

For now.

However, it's been a while since he's said he started working on the new game.

I would've expected a working prototype at this point.

It's not unreasonable to ask to see someone's work after you specifically

implied that Ron could deliver a better product (from scratch) in a much shorter time.
That's not true - Ron was trying to clean up the code and optimize it, and he had managed to get almost all the features from the original back into the game within the span of one month, and that's with him working on the code in his spare time.

Reactions: Testerguy19

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I am just in wait sit
But as I said before I love this game and I hope to see it completed because So far there is No other game like this one
you control the way you want your girl to be and that over the word of Awesome So
I hope there would Be a sister for the mc yeah you get me :LOL: one more tag maybe she have invisible Power Like She Snope around watch Her bro her kinda of thing And with time that not enough

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Is this the prototype?

https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-chonky-mod-v0-3-ron-chon.125779/post-8779167

If it is, then I have no idea how to get it to work.

Does it need to be installed?

If so, then how do you install it?
Yo dude there's a thing called paragraphs don't you know what they are?
Don't break for a single sentence every single time all because you can

You see what I mean this is awkward to read, if you're ESL (english secondary language) I get it but c'mon stop doing this.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Yo dude there's a thing called paragraphs don't you know what they are?
Don't break for a single sentence every single time all because you can

You see what I mean this is awkward to read, if you're ESL (english secondary language) I get it but c'mon stop doing this.
No, I think I'll keep at it.

If I didn't change for anyone else, what makes you think I'd do so now?

I'm not going to stop.

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
is there a place to keep tabs on the Ron Chon mod/game overhaul? i thought i read somewhere he pulled away form discord but can't remember if it was still public or not

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Standing here

I realize

You were just like me

Trying to make history.

In all seriousness, tho, Ghostload has a point wondering how Ron's work is going. I fully support the man's endeavor, but since he's gone radio silent and we haven't had an update on the Chonky since the 0.3, I can't help but ask what's going on, since his Patreon page doesn't have anything either. I'm not saying he's an opportunist who came to scam or anything, it's just that it would seem logical to keep uptading his mod with his code while anyone else working on art or whatever keeps doing their stuff, instead of waiting until it's all done to make one big'ol update in what, a year?

lampiao

Jul 1, 2018
Standing here

I realize

You were just like me

Trying to make history.

In all seriousness, tho, Ghostload has a point wondering how Ron's work is going. I fully support the man's endeavor, but since he's gone radio silent and we haven't had an update on the Chonky since the 0.3, I can't help but ask what's going on, since his Patreon page doesn't have anything either. I'm not saying he's an opportunist who came to scam or anything, it's just that it would seem logical to keep uptading his mod with his code while anyone else working on art or whatever keeps doing their stuff, instead of waiting until it's all done to make one big'ol update in what, a year?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes