red1988

Apr 18, 2021
this oni art mod war i install here in rogue like 0.990c or this chonky modand war file need install here help

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
And Dittyman is a mixture of things the guy found around and put together. Also, it has a sex artwork for Jubes, but it's a reskin of Jean's, it's not official. You can also find in this thread the file for that sex option and drop it into Prime's mod, which supports it, but doesn't come with it.
Any idea where? It's not shown on the front page as far as I can tell. Usually there's a link there on most games for things like patches and alterations in the thread.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
"Ikki tousen" if I'm not mistaken. Not a hentai, just stupid ecchi. Lots of panty shots and even tiddies, but no sekkusu :(
Ah, shit. Well, it's a nice scene that one, tho.
Any idea where? It's not shown on the front page as far as I can tell. Usually there's a link there on most games for things like patches and alterations in the thread.
Inhales...When having a sleep over there is a chance that it will be the sex action the girl prefers, sex encounters like in the shower actually launch sex, Emma should have a skirt and be able to be recolored(? I got lazy and did not port every expanded mod recolor option), Emma has a skirt, Uhhh I think most of the girls' asses look different because I was try to create a bounce animation but it was giving me a migraine to make it look good so the layer is just there, Jean can get bad implants, Laura is hairy(don't kink shame, just kidding shaming is one of my kinks ;) ), the prologue is different and allows you to get sexy with rogue early, I added some dialogue to sex exclamations, you can grab ass, the classroom scene will class is ongoing has more options....exhales, probably other stuff I am forgetting. That is my personal game that I have just tweaked over time so there is no real changelog
This is what Ditty himself said about what's in.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Okay so game-wise oni hasn't done anything besides jubilees pose according to what I read. He spent months doing dickall after taking a shit aka 0.998 and I guess he's doing it again with 0.999. So we get her first pose, her footjob, a few mild changes but nothing anyone suggested or wanted. People including me have asked for more dialogue, more accepted events simple shot he should be adding but lol nope. No specific eta in September either than word straight from the Oni horses mouth sometime early to mid September supposedly as he stated "early next month" in his post.
He really should just hire a good fucking coder and just do the art.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Okay so game-wise oni hasn't done anything besides jubilees pose according to what I read. He spent months doing dickall after taking a shit aka 0.998 and I guess he's doing it again with 0.999. So we get her first pose, her footjob, a few mild changes but nothing anyone suggested or wanted. People including me have asked for more dialogue, more accepted events simple shot he should be adding but lol nope. No specific eta in September either than word straight from the Oni horses mouth sometime early to mid September supposedly as he stated "early next month" in his post.
He really should just hire a good fucking coder and just do the art.
He won't hire anyone. He doesn't even do the bare minimum, but he still gets paid. Why should he do more?

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Okay so game-wise oni hasn't done anything besides jubilees pose according to what I read. He spent months doing dickall after taking a shit aka 0.998 and I guess he's doing it again with 0.999. So we get her first pose, her footjob, a few mild changes but nothing anyone suggested or wanted.
Well, in any case, thanks for keeping us updated.

Remember, everyone, Ron was going to improve this game until he found out that it wasn't easy as it looks.

Of course, Oni shouldn't be excused. But even with a team,

it takes a really long time -- and even then, it might get abandoned anyway.

Reactions: Testerguy19

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
Remember, everyone, Ron was going to improve this game until he found out that it wasn't easy as it looks.
That's not true - Ron was trying to clean up the code and optimize it, and he had managed to get almost all the features from the original back into the game within the span of one month, and that's with him working on the code in his spare time. My guess for why he decided to make a separate game is that he realized he was better off using an artist with an actual work ethic to make art for him than wait for Oni to half-ass it every 6 months.

Oni really has no excuse. By now he has all the basic buildings blocks in place, the game is defacto functional, all it lacks is content, and Oni has no incentive to put in the effort and make the actual content because he gets paid either way.

If he has problems coding, he could have commissioned someone to work on optimizing the code and making it easier for him to just plug in more content while he used the old code to deliver updates (thus avoiding the dreaded "remastering" so many lazy Patreon hacks here engage in) to his paying costumers.

If you look at other artists on Patreon, they all managed to post at least 5 images with variations each month, so why can't Oni? And if he's not feeling like drawing, why can't he just add more responses to the girls, or more events that use assets already available?

What exactly is he doing all those months between updates?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes