Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
That's one thing I really like about the Prime mod, the girls progressively change their basic outfits to more revealing ones as their inhibition rises. I wish something like that but taken to greater lengths was implemented in any of the mods we currently have.
Hopefully Ron (or maybe even Ditty) will take certain measures in the future to ensure that that'll happen one day.
Based on what I read he might be doing that before implementing more girls but who really knows it's evident he doesn't want to work on the game anymore (or in my opinion he doesn't).
If that's true, then that's bad news for all of us.

If Ron, Ditty, and even Oni quit making games like this,

then there will be no one else willing to step up to the plate in the foreseeable future.

I actually really liked Jubilee as a vampire.

I wanted Jubilee. And I wanted vampires.

Oni is lazy, so he just gave us the vampire version of Jubilee and called it a day.

Unless we, as an audience, are willing to make our own games,

then we're screwed because there's no genuinely easy way to do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19
Jun 3, 2017
However, this is not why I literally fell in love with Jubilee.

I fell in love with Jubilee because, there was this feeling of being a winner.

She said that she felt a "pull" towards Xarus,

and that she felt an even greater "pull" and far greater attraction towards me.

I felt jealous that she called Xarus "Master" first, and then on top of that,

she complimented me by saying that I was her One True Master.

It was this "Anti-NTR" feeling that I never got from any other game.

I'm sure that there are plenty of games that have similar speeches out there,

but that speech, combined with all the options available to Jubilee, are unique only to this game.

Once again - I'd like to offer Oni, Ditty, and Ron my thanks for satisfying a need that up until now, only real life could fulfill.
nmge2f9pc5941.jpg

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
How do you play the "long game" with Rogue-Like?

I've been giving massages only, and not kissing any girls.

I've been hoping to raise their stats that way.

I heard if you raise them high enough somehow, they just straight up ask for sex out of nowhere.

Right now, that's my goal since I've already played it the other way.

Reactions: Cendash

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
However, this is not why I literally fell in love with Jubilee.

I fell in love with Jubilee because, there was this feeling of being a winner.

She said that she felt a "pull" towards Xarus,

and that she felt an even greater "pull" and far greater attraction towards me.

I felt jealous that she called Xarus "Master" first, and then on top of that,

she complimented me by saying that I was her One True Master.

It was this "Anti-NTR" feeling that I never got from any other game.

I'm sure that there are plenty of games that have similar speeches out there,

but that speech, combined with all the options available to Jubilee, are unique only to this game.

Once again - I'd like to offer Oni, Ditty, and Ron my thanks for satisfying a need that up until now, only real life could fulfill.
Bro, in all seriousness, that doesn't sound healthy.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
A laughable attempt at camaraderie.

The use of the word 'bro' is always done in such a condescending manner these days.

Maybe that's why I genuinely love Jubilee.

She actually means it.

I'm going to keep playing Rogue-Like.

Plus one other game that allows you to experience the same thing you do with Jubilee.

I would've talked about it here, but that would've been considered unhealthy by people who think they know better.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
A laughable attempt at camaraderie.

The use of the word 'bro' is always done in such a condescending manner these days.

Maybe that's why I genuinely love Jubilee.

She actually means it.

I'm going to keep playing Rogue-Like.

Plus one other game that allows you to experience the same thing you do with Jubilee.

I would've talked about it here, but that would've been considered unhealthy by people who think they know better.
I am deeply concerned for you.

trapmint

Oct 24, 2017
I heard if you raise them high enough somehow, they just straight up ask for sex out of nowhere.

i think that would be when you raise their inhibition high enough (like 500-600) and ask you to be their sexfriend, but the only girl who straight up asks for immediate sex is laura as far as i know.
If you're playing without commands or the cheat mod it's really hard to only raise their inhibition, a lot of interactions raise obedience and only a few decrease it and just by 1 or 2 points, i always have to decrease it manually to prevent getting into the obedience path when i don't want it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
How do you play the "long game" with Rogue-Like?

I've been giving massages only, and not kissing any girls.

I've been hoping to raise their stats that way.

That's happened to me with Rogue only since she's the one I pay the most attention to in almost all my runs. But raise their inhibition stat without having actual sex with her, and preferably no other sex stuff just in case, and eventually she'll tell you she wants to be something X (I guess it's sexfriend, but could also be lovers) and if you accept, she'll ask you if you wanna make it official or consumate it or something, and I guess that's what you're looking for.

Oct 21, 2019
I know this topic is up to debate but am I the only one that actually wouldn't mine Squirrel Girl in the game? The art Oni made of her could be better for sure but one thing set's her apart from the rest of the cast and that be THICC granted Storm is kinda thicc but not truly. Currently out of the entire cast I like Laura the best she got the best o-face in the game imo.

Reactions: Brohach and Danlorn

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I know this topic is up to debate but am I the only one that actually wouldn't mine Squirrel Girl in the game? The art Oni made of her could be better for sure but one thing set's her apart from the rest of the cast and that be THICC granted Storm is kinda thicc but not truly. Currently out of the entire cast I like Laura the best she got the best o-face in the game imo.
Please dont.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes