Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well you do play as a human who's pretty much a floating penis, hands & a tongue. Jubes frontal pose confirm were nothing but a floating penis, she may be a vampire and can't change into much but she doesn't need to use the mist ability to float on the dick!

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
See, BoomBoom wouldn't be a bad character to bring in next. The kind of girl who opens with the blowjob and anal, but she's reticent to go for vaginal.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MankoEater

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Maybe one day we will get a good sandbox game that lets us have a harem of women to make into our cocksleeves with good interaction and dialogue, fun chance scenarios that fully explore different combinations of characters at different times and locations, and with good consistent artwork and animations. But for now we're stuck with Rogue-like

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Hey doods, it's been awhile since i last commented. I had a power outage most days, i'll comment again tomorrow. Finished most of my thoughts in text form, but due to the power outage, my pc's a bit flaky... so maybe might push back the comment a day or two. Have to make sure that i get my spellings right. Got some serious comments. Serious.
Man, times do be tough out in California though...

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Be real with me dawgz, is that it? Will this be the last update?
I can't imagine he would really want to make another poll or character from scratch.

All the current girls have 2-3 poses and halloween costumes...he could just make a 1.0 and say "fuck it, it's done. I have enough of this game".
I have a bad feelings bout this...

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Be real with me dawgz, is that it? Will this be the last update?
I can't imagine he would really want to make another poll or character from scratch.

All the current girls have 2-3 poses and halloween costumes...he could just make a 1.0 and say "fuck it, it's done. I have enough of this game".
I have a bad feelings bout this...
Its not the last update.
Its not finishing at 1.0.
Oni will keep trickling the updates at a snail's pace because he's getting €7.5k a month.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Dude he's already stated it'll just be 0.1xxx and he's also stated until people get bored of the game he won't stop producing the game.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Version numbers just mean that this release is greater than the one before it, so that you know what the latest version of the program is. "1.0" doesn't mean anything by itself. I don't know why so many people get hung up on that.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Version numbers just mean that this release is greater than the one before it, so that you know what the latest version of the program is. "1.0" doesn't mean anything by itself. I don't know why so many people get hung up on that.
Cause in my time 1.0 meant a finished product you don't change par some patches. But no new content

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes