otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
Funny you should say that have an old Psylocke preview (aged down and a rough mockup for Evo)... And as a bonus Jubilee boobjob fix WIP snapshot from a while back and a what might have been mockup from Project Redacted.
Are there any other assets from the Chonky mod that were releases other than this one?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Man talk about fucking disappointing, to say the least.

The frontal pose looks alright but needs the whole feet view option removal badly, and the back to us needs better facial expressions. And still, if you creampie her there is no leakage of cum, from either her or us.

At this point, as much as I do enjoy the game on occasion, I gotta say that Oni here is now in good standing with Scumdrop and Scamscor. Good job, good effort. Hell of an accomplishment!

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Are there any other assets from the Chonky mod that were releases other than this one?
Just the preview builds with Laura and Rogue's body and some backgrounds. Otherwise there's my UI assets folder (which will live on) and my own WIP stuff (including backgrounds) but that's it. Unfortunately Ron didn't share any WIP/concepts from any of his paid artists with anyone at all, otherwise I'd consider leaking those.

EDIT: Actually you can have a teaser from my WIP folder of something that might still come to be.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
That's jubes edit titjob looks better, also just play the goddamn game the only finished game is neber eber because this is going to go one forever.

Reactions: Ghostload

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Just the preview builds with Laura and Rogue's body and some backgrounds. Otherwise there's my UI assets folder (which will live on) and my own WIP stuff (including backgrounds) but that's it. Unfortunately Ron didn't share any WIP/concepts from any of his paid artists with anyone at all, otherwise I'd consider leaking those.

EDIT: Actually you can have a teaser from my WIP folder of something that might still come to be.
That's an overwhelming amount of rogu's.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Just a placeholder I used, basically the background Rogue's would be other character's in the room (or walk-ins) who might pipe up as you dress up the active character. Just a concept for now but watch this space.
Now I'm imagining a game with endless rogues that might be cool.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
I had pointed out that if we wanted to we could utilise some canon aspects to have both Evo and comic Rogue side by side for a threesome.

Reactions: Semondemon

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Just a placeholder I used, basically the background Rogue's would be other character's in the room (or walk-ins) who might pipe up as you dress up the active character. Just a concept for now but watch this space.
Yo, are you implying there's still the chance your stuff may see the light of day in a mod? Consider me interested.

Reactions: Ghostload

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Yo, are you implying there's still the chance your stuff may see the light of day in a mod? Consider me interested.
I can make the UI overhaul a universal standalone mod (meaning you'll be able to use it with the base game or any modded version of the game) and plan to when I have the time, as for Psylocke she'll be made so others can easily include her as I'll fully code her once I'm far enough with her. There's also other stuff in the works that I'm currently the UI lead or a contributor on and otherwise working on.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes