zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
ONI please, I am sure there has to be some aspect of developing it you don't like, probably coding, give it to someone else, yeah you will make less money but a better game with more updates will pay itself in time.
He probably wouldn't make less money at all. Quicker updates, *more consistent* updates, would make more people willing to become a patron. More patrons=more money. Sure, he'd go in the "red" for a little bit while people waited to see if the consistency would stay, but once it did he'd likely be back in the "green" enough to pay for the little "red". Please note that red and green for this context are relative to what he's currently making.

Reactions: septacycell

otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
Just the preview builds with Laura and Rogue's body and some backgrounds. Otherwise there's my UI assets folder (which will live on) and my own WIP stuff (including backgrounds) but that's it. Unfortunately Ron didn't share any WIP/concepts from any of his paid artists with anyone at all, otherwise I'd consider leaking those.

EDIT: Actually you can have a teaser from my WIP folder of something that might still come to be.
That looks sick keep up the good work!!! But regarding the builds, was it somewhat playable or a very rough draft?

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
lmaoo never even noticed was too busy staring somewhere else
... yeah, same. Sadly the books are in poor resolution too.
Another game with a supposed 'school setting', yet we don't even get to learn anything. What a shame. :(

Also this update is basically the whole game in a nutshell: 4 million years waiting for 2 poses. But they look nice. Fuck, why do they look nice? If they were at least ugly as sin (hi Jean) one could at least properly bitch about it..

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I don't understand anymore. 5362 contributors, 7878 Euros per month. Project launched Aug 5 2016, 6 years that it lasts. We haven't passed 1.0. Small question, with 7878 per month, why not recruit a guy to help him to advance the project? And with all this I still have a question, seeing the scam since it's 6 years. Why are there still so many people who like to have it so deep? No because the game like this, the game will never end. The development has time to die of old age, before we see the end. 1.0 after 7 years 2.0 14 years minimum.

Translated with (free version)

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
I don't understand anymore. 5362 contributors, 7878 Euros per month. Project launched Aug 5 2016, 6 years that it lasts. We haven't passed 1.0. Small question, with 7878 per month, why not recruit a guy to help him to advance the project? And with all this I still have a question, seeing the scam since it's 6 years. Why are there still so many people who like to have it so deep? No because the game like this, the game will never end. The development has time to die of old age, before we see the end. 1.0 after 7 years 2.0 14 years minimum.

It's all about the $$$$$

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018

Just wait if he ever adds a plot.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes