The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Honestly what this game needs is no more girls or to be turned into another generic kinetic novel. What it needs to honestly focus on is more events, more action, reaction and interaction. Not just with the girls but with the world itself.

For a while now despite adding more sex positions, it still felt empty because almost nothing actually happens in the world itself.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So, I think we've nearly exhausted all the fuckable X-women unless he starts adding in Magneto's crew so... will this game finally move forward with actually fleshing out the characters and guiding it towards a satisfying end-game?

Or am I just too optimistic/naive?
Huh? That's a joke right? Firestar? Magik? Psylocke? The list of the actual members is much larger than the one every just knows.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
my main focus now is on getting money to take the girls to the mall.
Too bad there are only clothing stores and a sex toys store, would be great if there was also a store for books and perfume, you could take a girl to eat or watch a movie straight from there without a date, etc.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
wow this game is really fun if you play it as a shy introvert that never interacts with or even talks to anyone and only goes from his room to class and back:ROFLMAO:
im at day 300 now
seriously tho dev should add an option for finishing college without even getting to first base with anyone
My prefered route is playing a literal idiot.
Always choose the dumbest, most retarded answer for everything, the girl's troubled faces as they realize they might be molesting a potato is priceless.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I usually go for the sarcastic responses where they are, during the love stuff I go for lovey-dovey stuff as much as possible.
I'm sarcastic irl or I just don't say anything tbh.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
wow this game is really fun if you play it as a shy introvert that never interacts with or even talks to anyone and only goes from his room to class and back:ROFLMAO:
im at day 300 now
seriously tho dev should add an option for finishing college without even getting to first base with anyone
Welp, that was my college life IRL, so no need to re-experience that again, lol.

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
It seems as if Frost may be bugged in this version. The game keeps suggesting I need to wait til after class and talk with frost, but I've tried every option after class... locking the door, not locking the door, talking to her and "just talk", flirt, etc... and absolutely nothing goes anywhere. There are a few situations that I can raise Frost's love stat, but all activity is blocked behind "inappropriate".

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
It seems as if Frost may be bugged in this version. The game keeps suggesting I need to wait til after class and talk with frost, but I've tried every option after class... locking the door, not locking the door, talking to her and "just talk", flirt, etc... and absolutely nothing goes anywhere. There are a few situations that I can raise Frost's love stat, but all activity is blocked behind "inappropriate".
Leave class and then enter again.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
As salscou said, leave and then return. Or be somewhere else when evening starts so you go there from outside the class.

The idea is that she needs to think she is alone. Something she won't if class was just over and you clearly never left.
That said, I do recall the way she says it to be confusing.

Machina4

Mar 4, 2019
i would really love to see some additional girls to the game. but not all simple students. something like a new faction would be welcome. like a group of girls that will not show up in the academy but would be found somewhere else. like another hideout.
i am thinking about the Brotherhood of Mutan who have a few girls

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

additionally i would love to suggest additional girls for the Academy

while it's nice to have beautiful girls in the game, i think there could also be boys to not make you feel like this school is run by a creepy bald man who can see everything through his mind. and you who is basically a the cause of addition to the girls of the school. a few other men would allow you to have rivality, conflict and limitation under certain circunstance. not really to make it become more difficult, but rather to make it less sandbox. because after a while, i pretty much do what ever i want with every girls. having guys who also try to flirt with some girls and act more territoriality, would surely make it more interesting.

So like the girls, i identify 2 group of man that could be interresting to have ingame. they will have their own affection toward some of the girls or just act on their own interest and role. basically they will not usually not get in your way if you are after a girl they do not really care about.

an additional feature would be to have the posibility to shave the girls. you buy a razor and if your relation with the particular girl is intimate enough to fuck her, she will accept to get shaved. this shaving would last only a week or so and after that the hair will start to grow back in 2-3 level an eventually grow back fully (Clean shaved - Regrow - new bush- wild bush). if your are in real relation with the girl, you can tell her to shave or stop shaving completely by talking to them in their room.

Since above i propose to have more girls, it's obvious we should have more place to find them. i made a list of new place that could be added

as there i suggest new quest and new mechanic, it could be a good idea to add some skills to grow to reach your goal
  • Fitness - phisycal attribute that will reflect your endurance, speed and strengh together. this will be trained in the Dangerzone and will allow you to have higher chance to get out of trouble with rival on date as well as possibly join the sport team to gain more success with the girls
  • Mechanic - general knowledge of mechanic, it will be trained in the garage by asking X-23 to teach you some base and that will unlock the possibility to fix the vehicles in the garage. it could be a way to earn money as well as a way to get close to Logan who also spend time in the garage working on his collection of vintage bike. eventually this will allow you to get your own bike (and repair it on date) and maybe sabotage vehicles at mystique's request or just to stop scott to take jean out on a date
  • Technology - general knowledge of technology, it will be learn in the class when Beast is there to teach you. it will allow you to spy for mystique, tweak Kurt's watch to turn him into a girl and eventually create advance device to stop Xavier to use his physique power to catch you
  • Science - general knowledge of Science, it will be learn in the lab on the weekend when Beast is there to teach you. this will allow you to create aphrodisiac to make the other character more horny (not only toward you) or drug them to make them sleepy. some drug may be sold to make money. but all will require ingredients which would make it costly.
  • Education - general knowledge of basic school subject. this will be learn by attending the class with anyone but beast, but also by studying alone. once everyone month a test would need to be done in the class and high score will allow you to get closer to the femal teacher. low score will have little consequence, but not attending to it will reduce the love of the teacher for you and cause Xavier to call you in his office for punishment. high education skills will also allow you to gain more affection when you study with the other student.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes