primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
I say Poole shows up earlier if you do a celibate run to ask what's your problem.

I doubt it'd work well I mean to get her to show up you have to get along with Laura is bad enough. Nah her intro will have to be cometely removed and placed differently.
Mind you I ain't saying Laura is bad, Oni already tieing girls appearances to other girls is totally asinine and having to be in relations with Laura aka at earliest day 10 is really annoying.
Yeah, the interaction with Kitty is annoying, he should rework that.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Yeah, the interaction with Kitty is annoying, he should rework that.
You mean how if you don't already have Kitty's key when you visit her room at night after Kitty asks for money to buy Laura a gift, you will miss that scene (and I don't know if you can ever see it again)?

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
You mean how if you don't already have Kitty's key when you visit her room at night after Kitty asks for money to buy Laura a gift, you will miss that scene (and I don't know if you can ever see it again)?
I think in vanilla, you can just tell Kitty you don't want to give her the money, then later you can bring it up with her and do the event from there the same way. Might only be a mod thing, I don't play the vanilla game at this point lmao. Shout out to Prime Mod.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
I think in vanilla, you can just tell Kitty you don't want to give her the money, then later you can bring it up with her and do the event from there the same way. Might only be a mod thing, I don't play the vanilla game at this point lmao. Shout out to Prime Mod.
Huh, I had no idea. It's from vanilla.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dante20

Dec 19, 2018
MC and Wolverine morning conversation be like: morning Wolvie, I´m fucking your daughter and yours adoptive daughters, TOAA bless my powers.

Reactions: _Cthulhu_

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
MC and Wolverine morning conversation be like: morning Wolvie, I´m fucking your daughter and yours adoptive daughters, TOAA bless my powers.
Honestly i think the most troubling thing there would be telling him that laura is his daughter really, atleast based on the conversations with laura.
If even kitty manhandles zero, i fear what wolverine might be able to do to our champ, since being a tough bastard isnt a thing you can deactivate with your powers.

Last edited:

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
We'll never get Jonathan Hickman era X-Men in this game, let alone Claremont, Remender, Byrne, Stan Lee, any of those writers/artists at Marvel. It's only early 2000s Evo art but Oni makes his calls.

Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes