SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
Rogue finally shares her real name with the man she loves, the first man she could ever be with, and then asks to finally consummate the relationship in the tender moment.

He says "eww, no."

She says "uh okay... WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT..."

• Haha
Reactions: leathermax

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
I'm better at naming things and places than I am at naming people. So while I usually name Zero "Jan" because I don't mind Jean calling me Jeff, I wish I could rename the Xavier Institute to either Pee-Wee's Playhouse, Camp Flog Gnaw, or Hotel Rwanda.

Reactions: _Cthulhu_

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I'll be honest, the default name of Zero being... well, Zero makes me think that soon this will turn into a Megaman series crossover,
and that in a future version we find out his powers are like an upgrade to Rogue's that not only addicts people he touches (Zero Virus) but also lets him copy their powers a bit with continued exposure.
Or rather, he stores bit by bit the powers he "cancels", and the more he stores the more he can use later.

I am aware the original Zero can only learn techniques and not actually copy powers. I blame mithocondrias for him being able to do so, because I've been watching ProJared plays Parasite Eve.

I'm overthinking this, of course. Check my signature.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes