FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, I really like bitchy girls in fiction, so Jean is top tier for me.
I also have a soft spot for Asuka Langley Soryu, which is the main reason why I bother with Jean.

Actually that one is slightly outdated. Can't get past Jean in that version.
I honestly thought that was a part of the joke, but thanks for the due diligence.

Last edited:

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Playing the game last night reminded me of something that's bothered me for years...is Oni allergic to touching up his art or something? Laura's pussy (in missionary or whatever the fuck her front pose is) still janky, kitty's pussy still circumcises you as you go (I'm too old for a bris!), And the girls mouths when you warn them you're gonna cum all look odd and off-putting. I mean I know with the drawings the way they are there will be some clipping sure, but it's wild how the most noticeable examples (I'm sure I missed some) are just sitting there as if Oni is incapable of fixing it now that he knows more about coding and Renpy then when he started (I hope...).

Reactions: mrttao

Czetwain

May 8, 2018
Playing the game last night reminded me of something that's bothered me for years...is Oni allergic to touching up his art or something? Laura's pussy (in missionary or whatever the fuck her front pose is) still janky, kitty's pussy still circumcises you as you go (I'm too old for a bris!), And the girls mouths when you warn them you're gonna cum all look odd and off-putting. I mean I know with the drawings the way they are there will be some clipping sure, but it's wild how the most noticeable examples (I'm sure I missed some) are just sitting there as if Oni is incapable of fixing it now that he knows more about coding and Renpy then when he started (I hope...).
Oh man, Laura's front doesn't even compare to her doggy pose. Not to mention how nearly all of her wet masks are missing. Even my jank doggy mod didn't forget those.
To this day I have no idea why he rushed that pose out and never went back to it.

Reactions: mrttao
Jul 31, 2021
I don't really mind the art at all tbh. People were complaining about Jean, I think, but she looks fine to me. Same for every other girl. Not saying that Oni shouldn't be improving them mind you, but there are other things he should focus on first. Like adding more date options, missions, ability to hug for longer than a few seconds, etc.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I don't really mind the art at all tbh. People were complaining about Jean, I think, but she looks fine to me. Same for every other girl. Not saying that Oni shouldn't be improving them mind you, but there are other things he should focus on first. Like adding more date options, missions, ability to hug for longer than a few seconds, etc.
The problem with jean's art is her frontal pose, it looks like alma wade raping you in F.E.A.R. 2 and thats not something nice to think about.

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
pretty sure it would need some pretty heavy refactoring if Oni wants to make any big additions or fixes...

...you know, if he did doa proper refactoring and got rid of that spaghetti then I think it would more than deserve being a, 1.0 version, even if it is not a complete version. It would be a big enough change it would be worthy of renaming an 1.x to 2.0 after all.

And he did hint about a big update this next version... I wonder.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes