Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Does anybody remember back when he introduced Kitty to the game?

That was it. She ran into you. You held her and then she ran off. That was all of it. I think it was 2 more updates till you could do any more with her, so for Gwen's first time, this was a lot.
Some of the girls got a handjob option as an afterthought but ye Oni puts out a bare minimum then next update has the goods these inbetweens are legit just teasers and minor additions like this one got more animated doors, hats and boots.. and bigger beds lmao

Jun 26, 2019
Not in this game, she mentions how she isn't a mutant like twice. Which calls into question how exactly our pcs powers work, again
That's why i quoted the word "Mutant", in the comics she literally edited her own information using the Toon Force and added Mutant to her bio to not be banished from Krakoa.

But in reality she is just a normal person, not a super soldier, not an Inhuman, and of course NOT A MUTANT, that's the joke... She made everyone else BELIVE she is a mutant, wich is why she fits perfect for this game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Helivesoncemore

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Not an expert on the character, but a quick search into the topic indicates that her originally being a Gwen Stacy variant could be argued either way. Apparently to take advantage of Spider-Gwen's popularity back in 2015, Marvel had a period where all their titles had alt-art covers with Gwen Stacy reimagined as other characters. One of them was a Deadpool comic, and it turned out to be rather popular with a number of cosplayers. As such one of the editors approached a writer and another editor about making a story around her, with the requirement that she be entirely unrelated to both Deadpool and Gwen Stacy, so that Marvel would be able to keep all the television and film rights, as opposed to Fox or Sony having them.

So based on that, arguments could be made that the original art of her that was a Deadpool cover was intended to be Gwen Stacy, while the counterargument would be that in any and all comics actually featuring her in the story, she had a backstory entirely unrelated to them.

Ultimately her real world origin boils down to "This quick cash grab of cover art combining two different popular characters was unexpectedly popular. Let's take advantage of that by making them an actual character, but make sure to not actually make her related to either of the characters involved so we don't have to share rights to her with other companies."
I'd like to add that despite how unappealing her origins sound, Hastings struck gold with Unbelievable Gwenpool. Unfortunately her characterizations vary wildly, but that also means you can just read the 20 issues of that book and be done with it.

Let's just face it, whoever ultimately drew the design had no reason to make 'her' look that hot other than because he could.
He has the exact same face but with lipstick, dude.

Xaninha

May 15, 2020
What are tha last stable version of the game boyz ?, i think giving a new chance to the game, just to see the changes (my last version of the game is 0.990m)

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
He IS the X-men. JFC my eye is twitching at the juxtaposition of "I'm an X-Men fan" and "Who is Chris Claremont"
My main exposure to X-Men as a kid was X-Men Evolution, but never read those comics. Doesn't mean I don't want to or won't, just never had the opportunity to do so and wouldn't know where to find him. Maybe if there's an Omnibus out.

Ngl, I find it really weird that you're somehow able to talk about comics and X-Men WITHOUT KNOWING WHO CHRIS CLAREMONT IS.

He's the man who made the X-Men what they are today. He wrote the main comic, and most of its spin-offs, for 17 years running. If it wasn't for Claremont, X-Men would only be some half-remembered Silver Age relic, notable solely for the brief period in which the original 60s run was actually good just before it got unceremoniously cancelled.
My X-Men comics knowledge is fairly limited, just a little bit here and there as my main focus at least in regards to comics used to be Spider-Man and the Avengers. Never gave the X-Men much thought beyond the cartoons and first two movies, now that I'm a lot older things are different. Still a hardcore fan, despite my obvious gap in knowledge.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Doesn't mean I don't want to or won't, just never had the opportunity to do so and wouldn't know where to find him. Maybe if there's an Omnibus out.
There's no omnibus, Chris Claremont's most famous run on the X-men was 17 years. His most famous storylines are, in no particular order:
- God Loves, Man Kills (an evangelical preacher attempts to launch a crusade to kill all mutants. The story opens with the killing of 2 children not unlike the lynchings of the Deep South0
- Days of Future Past
- Mutant Massacre (Mr Sinister organises the massacre of the Morlocks, a group of mutants who live in the sewers and subways of New York as their powers made it impossible for them to live in "normal" society. Several of the X-men were also severely injured in these attacks)
- The Dark Phoenix Saga.

To put it another way, Chris Claremont is one of the guys responsible for helping to turn the X-men into one of the premier lines for Marvel for nearly 3 decades, even if he was only writing for half of that time. Of the 9 X-men movies, 4 of them were based on his stories.

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
It's official: You're not allowed to be a mere casual X-Men fan anymore.
Be a casual all you like, but don't come out with pretentious nonsense like 'be faithful to the character' when you don't know the guy created Rogue. Also Emma. Did we mention he created Jubilee and Kitty too? Mystique is one of his. And although he didn't create Jean or Storm, he basically 'created' them in that Storm had no backstory and Jean was the 60's chick the guys had to rescue - he turned her into (Dark) Phoenix.

And now you are all slowly backing away from the crazy guy :p

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Hey, I created my kids and they're unrecognizable to me because their bitch mom won't let me see them. So in the long run creating something doesnt mean shit. Does it Sarah? Does it? You'll get your child support when I get the DNA result you fucking whore.
Lad?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes