ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
using the "plan gamma!" option gave me the classic renpy error, but the text font was a lot bigger than normal

was that supposedta happen? :ROFLMAO:

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Selecting "Other options" and then either "Show her feet" or "Hide her feet" will change how her legs are positioned during front-facing sex. I think this is what's going on here.
Thanks for explaining this. I was a little bit confused

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Im serious impress we have gwenpool, and not magik/wolfsbane yet
I'd say "We have a character who neither is a x-(wo)man nor appear in the show this game originated from but we don't have Tabitha, Wanda, Mystique (or her recurrent undercover identities, Principal Darkholme or Risty Wilde)..."

How the fuck does gwenpool win the poll against Wanda? That's what I'd like to know.
If it weren't for the "Jean incident", I'd say the polls are rigged and Oni uses them as excuse to draw wathever characters he wants but... there is the Jean incident. So... good taste drastically reduced among those who vote? That's the only explanation I see.

Reactions: Hatler

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Indeed, my tastes in women do not lead me toward blondes and it's very rare I find one of them "hot". But that's not my problem with Gwen - if it were, I wouldn't mention Tabitha among the characters I'd prefer to see in the game.

This game builds up from the X-men: Evolution show. Originally, the only girl you could romance was Rogue - hence the name and Zero's basic power: immunity to mutant powers, to allow physical interactions between them.
Then Oni added Kitty, another character from the show and most importantly, with her design from the show like he did for Rogue. It reinforced the game by cementing its global style and aesthetic, giving it continuity. Characters like 80's Jubes or Gwen break this because their design doesn't fit among the rest of the game (this flashy yellow coat, huh... :sick:), a point Gwen's fans seem to begin to understand if I judge by their screams in this thread, about her face and how it stands poorly among the rest of the cast.

What I am saying is, if Oni wants so badly to keep adding characters instead of really fleshing the existing ones and develop all the cool things fans have been suggesting and asking for years, there isn't any shortage of hot female mutants from his original material whose designs would blend perfectly into his work. That's my problem with Gwen; not her being blonde.

Some people just wanna bitch about "canons" it seems. Heed them no mind.
Some people enjoy a work well done, consistency being one of the main criteria about that. But don't let my feedback hinder you; as the 80's taught us, to stack good things together can't end poorly... or can it?

Last edited:

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Regarding the whole female Kurt thing, I'm not a fan of it. I don't get the whole gender bender/trans thing. I know it's a little different from futa (a different can of worms), but to me it's still kinda weird because said girl was originally a man.

Token versions I don't mind like Laura, who is a clone of wolverine and Super girl which is basically Superman but a girl. At least they are made out to be different people and have different characteristics (physical).

But Kurt is the same person and is essentially a man. It'd be like wanting to bang Scott because he suddenly became a chick which is kinda gay in my opinion (which is fine if that's what your into). I just don't get the appeal.

If a gender bender enjoyer could enlighten me on some of the pros, I would be appreciative.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Sigh this has all already been said before Gwen won because she was #2 contender three fucking times. I voted for storm when we got Jean, I voted for storm and we got storm, I voted for Jubilee because I'd take her over Gwen & she had her 90s comic version with bigger tits.
Gwen won because as an INEVITABILITY; the people amongst as her fans were so rabid she would have won ANYTIME. Get this through your thick skulls already.

Muh x-girl didn't win because oni has refused to add more girls to his polls too, he wont be doing so anyhow, good chance Wanda or Lorna win next year can you stop fucking whining now?

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Regarding the whole female Kurt thing, I'm not a fan of it. I don't get the whole gender bender/trans thing. I know it's a little different from futa (a different can of worms), but to me it's still kinda weird because said girl was originally a man.

Token versions I don't mind like Laura, who is a clone of wolverine and Super girl which is basically Superman but a girl. At least they are made out to be different people and have different characteristics (physical).

But Kurt is the same person and is essentially a man. It'd be like wanting to bang Scott because he suddenly became a chick which is kinda gay in my opinion (which is fine if that's what your into). I just don't get the appeal.

If a gender bender enjoyer could enlighten me on some of the pros, I would be appreciative.
Stop.

Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes