MLane9800

Jul 25, 2017
I keep getting an error message every time I try to save on joiplay while playing on Android. Does anyone know why or how to trouble shoot that?

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Damn, now i remember clearly how in /co/ from 4chan a lot of anons lusted for Gwenpool like if she's coming from heaven only to annoying you like a brat with 4th wall jokes and shit.
I don't mind her autism special personality but well. I think she's the only one in the game who's directly talks to other characters and say a lot of 4th wall stuff at this point, right?
Funnily enough, Leah Williams, who wrote Gwenpool Strikes Back, was very, very aware of /co/'s lust for Gwen (and her, but that's another story) and wanted to include a couple of references to that, including a scene where Gwen finds some 'fanart' of herself and says 'silly Anon, that's not what my nipples look like!'.

That shit got shot down hard.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
One of the guys that posts here is working on one, look up cosplay therapy i think its called.
I know, that's The Animated Series oriented (without derailing completely like RLE), I'm thinking comics based. And the protag can't be Peter, incest rules out too many girls.

Who cares about Memepool, Im waiting for Oni to add Spiral so I can get that sextuple handjob goddamn
Six arms in motion? Gonna be a hell of a frameskipping slideshow.

I feel like a big part of Gwen's success was the fact that she already had a model in game. People wanted to see what she had under that suit
Hinting at Unbelievable Gwenpool and Gurihiru's art for inspiration was a very good pitch.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Although I think this also means that Squirrel Girl will be the last girl to be added. To which we all breathe a collective sigh of relief.
I don't know man, I'd take stinky over Oni's Lorna. And that's assuming he doesn't include Psylocke next poll, serious contender.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I don't know man, I'd take stinky over Oni's Lorna. And that's assuming he doesn't include Psylocke next poll, serious contender.
Considering how the previous polls have gone, I'd say the next girl who gets added will be Wanda.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I wouldn't expect Psylocke any time soon. Oni has made zero mention of her whatsoever. Besides that 2023 will be the year it takes him to flesh out Gwen.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ghostload

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I wouldn't expect Psylocke any time soon. Oni has made zero mention of her whatsoever. Besides that 2023 will be the year it takes him to flesh out Gwen.
Actually I think in a previous post someone asked about her & Oni considered adding her to potential votes but that's really all we get for miss Psylocke.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ghostload
Jul 11, 2020
My main exposure to X-Men as a kid was X-Men Evolution, but never read those comics. Doesn't mean I don't want to or won't, just never had the opportunity to do so and wouldn't know where to find him. Maybe if there's an Omnibus out.

My X-Men comics knowledge is fairly limited, just a little bit here and there as my main focus at least in regards to comics used to be Spider-Man and the Avengers. Never gave the X-Men much thought beyond the cartoons and first two movies, now that I'm a lot older things are different. Still a hardcore fan, despite my obvious gap in knowledge.
Fair enough tbh, didn't mean for it to be too serious
There ARE actually omnibuses for Claremont's run, though. Just look for the Uncanny X-Men volumes, though I think Vols 1 and 2 are currently out of print (having been reprinted previously a year or two ago) so you'll have to wait until they come back round with those.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes