salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Reactions: SerHawkes

Hellofacritic

Jan 6, 2019
Did neither of you watch x-men evolution?
Thats her design there, although she did wear her hair a bit longer and black at one point.
Oh I know. I just didn't like her hair in the cartoon. It looks a bit... er ..."butch". And it doesn't fit with Wanda's look in most other movies, shows, or comics where she's quite a feminine character. In the cartoon, I do prefer the longer black hair she has before, or gets back in the "epilogue" sequence. Hopefully, we could choose what we prefer in the game.

Reactions: Hatler

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Oh I know. I just didn't like her hair in the cartoon. It looks a bit... er ..."butch". And it doesn't fit with Wanda's look in most other movies, shows, or comics where she's quite a feminine character. In the cartoon, I do prefer the longer black hair she has before, or gets back in the "epilogue" sequence. Hopefully, we could choose what we prefer in the game.
I mean, very likely, given the hair options we kinda already have so likely.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
I think the hair is fine, but her face in that art is a bit swollen and that makes her look butch where the original didn't.

DrawWanda-_Profile_I.png
DrawWanda-_Profile_II.png
DrawWanda-_Profile_III.png

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
I always liked Wanda more before she got her hair cut in the show, but I imagine having two goth girls with long, straight, black hair might get confusing. Give her that haircut with red streaks in it as an alternate though, now we're talking.

Evo Wanda would be hot. The hair, the piercings... woof.
She'd have to come with piercings pre-equipped, the same way Emma is the only girl shaved as standard.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Laura isn't goth besides I really liked Wanda's long red/black hair which was natural? Fuck I don't remember been a couple years since I rewatched the show, she looked better with long hair imho

Hatler

Oct 6, 2019
Imagine for April Fools if Oni adds fem Nightcralwer—but following the show's canon and not using his goofy gender swapper he added to the game. As we know, Kirk's image inducer can add to his appearance when making him look human (like two additional fingers), but cannot take away from it (like his tail). This means Kirk's image inducer cannot hide his penis (much like his tail) and his feminine image would have one.
So players are presented with what appears to be another female character to romance, but when you finally get to the part in the relationship where they'll take their clothes off in front of you, Kirk is just like boing surprise and then teleports out of the room never to be seen again.
Haha just kidding... unless?:unsure: Nah, Oni wouldn't add canon fem Nightcrawler for real... unless?? :unsure:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
T

This version of Wanda screams daddy issues. Perfect for this game.
She DID have Daddy issues to the point she wanted to murder him since he kinda locked her in a mental asylum for many, many years. It took another mutant I forget the name of to brainwash her into not wanting to murder him and she doesn't talk to her dad anymore besides that.

Reactions: primavera9925

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
She DID have Daddy issues to the point she wanted to murder him since he kinda locked her in a mental asylum for many, many years. It took another mutant I forget the name of to brainwash her into not wanting to murder him and she doesn't talk to her dad anymore besides that.
Oh damn. No wonder she always looks so pissed lol.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Is there a way to force meet event of girls?
I know kitty is day 5,
Emma is day 5 in class
Jean is something in the shower
Gwen is day5 or more on the way to danger room etc..

But is there a way in console command to have npc on your active list
1678241046998.png

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I know kitty is day 5,
Emma is day 5 in class

View attachment 2447836
Kitty is day 3 and Emma is day 4. I don't know if you can force introductions with console commands though.

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
She'd be a great addition to the game just for the world building potential. We know Magneto exists in this games world and is an enemy of the X-Men, so she could easily have some lines that flesh that out just a little bit.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I know kitty is day 5,
Emma is day 5 in class

View attachment 2447836
There's ways, but it'll fuck a bunch of stuff up. The safest way is to use the console to change the day.

Code:
Day = 15
Is far enough along to trigger their unlocks in order.

Trust me, I spent a long time digging into that section of the code.

Reactions: GAB

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Gwenpool confuses me in this. She comments on the figures of Emma and Ororo as if they're bustier here than in the comics... which really is not the case by any large degree and then she completely ignores Jubilee who is waaaay bustier in this than the comics, same with Jean.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
We knew Gwenpool was coming ever since the Laura BJ scene. That's three girls ago. Those of us who actually wanted Gwen, had to accept Oni adding Jean Storm and Jubilee first. Maybe you'll get Wanda some day, but don't act like Gwen took up anyone else's spot when three girls took hers first.
im just happy this saga is over, i mean, oni was already pretty pissed everytime she lost anyway, so let the dude get it out of the way so we can finally move on to someone better...

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes