Macar

Aug 25, 2019
I'm not sure if anyone has suggested this before, but I would love if they added the option to play as a teacher instead of a student. They'd need to change a lot of the dialogue, and write some new scenes, but it'd be a pretty easy addition I think. It's not like they have many story scenes anyway, and the core gameplay wouldn't need to be touched. I've played through this game so many times now, and I think it'd allow for a fresh experience.

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
im just happy this saga is over, i mean, oni was already pretty pissed everytime she lost anyway, so let the dude get it out of the way so we can finally move on to someone better...
That too, it's basically a win-win for both sides. Gwenpool fans like me will finally get to have our fun, and she'll stop clogging up the polls for those who have no interest in her now.
Im not complaining, im just pointing out that all the girls in the game have some kind of daddy issues, at this point im sure professor X keeps zero around as a safety meassure.
It also makes sense that a lot of the residents of the X-mansion would have daddy issues. It'd be a lot harder to recruit a mutant from a happy family. But a kid persecuted by their own family, or the kids of heroes/villains? Those you can shape into future X-men.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I wonder when Oni will fully implement the shoe system. Would be kinda hot banging the girls in boots and heels. Hopefully he will finish before 2030.

• Haha
Reactions: slowpersun

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
There's ways, but it'll fuck a bunch of stuff up. The safest way is to use the console to change the day.

Code:
Day = 15
Is far enough along to trigger their unlocks in order.

Trust me, I spent a long time digging into that section of the code.
I trusted you! It took me finding a misaligned line of code in my script and I managed to find it!
1678293935951.png

nevermind, wow something does seem to be acting up when I activate Storm to be present but haven't met Emma yet. Storm is absent morning, day and night.
I went to class at night, Emma was present and got the introduction cutscene. By the end of the forced scene it was morning :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I trusted you! It took me finding a misaligned line of code in my script and I managed to find it!
View attachment 2449268

nevermind, wow something does seem to be acting up when I activate Storm to be present but haven't met Emma yet. Storm is absent morning, day and night.
I went to class at night, Emma was present and got the introduction cutscene. By the end of the forced scene it was morning :ROFLMAO:
Part of the code for Storm's intro adjusts Emma's schedule so that the 2 of them don't have teaching conflicts. So when you meet them out of order you have to take that into account. Oni really wants you to meet them in order.

Reactions: primavera9925

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Part of the code for Storm's intro adjusts Emma's schedule so that the 2 of them don't have teaching conflicts. So when you meet them out of order you have to take that into account. Oni really wants you to meet them in order.
yeah figured as much.
  • On the plus side, it's nice to see how much care has been given to the game to make it realist
  • On the minus side, it's gonna be a pain to redo the introduction scene every time during new game

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
This exeption error occurs on a date with rogue and sometimes on dates with Emma.
Someone can send it to Oni?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script DateNight.rpy", line 4331, in <module>
NameError: name 'Date_Bonus' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script Locations.rpyc", line 118, in script call
  File "script DateNight.rpyc", line 1810, in script call
  File "script DateNight.rpyc", line 3776, in script call
  File "script DateNight.rpyc", line 4331, in script
  File "D:\Notforlong\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Notforlong\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script DateNight.rpy", line 4331, in <module>
NameError: name 'Date_Bonus' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 1.1a

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Honestly Gwen has a great body...but that face. To me the eyes are a bit too far apart and her neutral look is like she's sickened but curious. Accurate but not great to see...

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes