Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I love this game but it needs an android update ASAP I play it on puffin browser search gamcore and it comes on but when I'm in middle of a game it signs me out n I lose all my progress afta start again I us my phone for this game I just wanna continue my progress and I can't so please update it for phone use please
There's an android build if you click the first page, scroll down and you'll see "prime mod" there's an apk if you look for downloads. If you have trouble doing this I can't help you. There is NO android build by the dev himself, also don't bug Prime for recent build APK 'cos there IS one.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
I love this game but it needs an android update ASAP I play it on puffin browser search gamcore and it comes on but when I'm in middle of a game it signs me out n I lose all my progress afta start again I us my phone for this game I just wanna continue my progress and I can't so please update it for phone use please
You want pregnancy too?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Prophetic Spirit

emk2z

Sep 6, 2017
Il'll probably get flamed for this but can we get an Android conversion, i don't mind if its official or unofficial at this point

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Dunno, could have turned out like Injustice Something Unlimited and still take just as long... but the addition of the addiction mechanism does seem to be kinda BS (so they're getting addicted to feeling human?). But somehow I doubt that Genosha is going to become a the X-Brothel nation anytime ever...
Something unlimited suffered because it turned out literally no-one gave a shit about the gameplay loop the dev cared about (the brothels and strip clubs and heists) and only wanted to throw girls in cells.
I'd argue that both that game and this one went for breadth instead of depth tho; I remember when this was just Rogue and Kitty and there has been almost no added relationship content since then. Sure, there's more sex positions but uhh, I guess expecting writing out of an artist is eh

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Something unlimited suffered because it turned out literally no-one gave a shit about the gameplay loop the dev cared about (the brothels and strip clubs and heists) and only wanted to throw girls in cells.
I'd argue that both that game and this one went for breadth instead of depth tho; I remember when this was just Rogue and Kitty and there has been almost no added relationship content since then. Sure, there's more sex positions but uhh, I guess expecting writing out of an artist is eh
Well, count me among those who liked the strip club and bordello things. I actually wanted to use non-brainwashed chicks in there, tbh. Pure corruption route, you kow?

Reactions: prime559

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
Maybe already mentioned, but female MC needs some serious work. At least attach legs to that pelvis...

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Maybe already mentioned, but female MC needs some serious work. At least attach legs to that pelvis...
Femzero is pretty new, i honestly doubt we will see much more of her for a while, probably tribbing but i wouldnt expect much more.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes