FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
So when tney both get added will this game qualify for the incest tag :unsure:
Possibly, in 2027, given how often a new character gets added. And, as much as I'd rather have Wanda, I'm sure that Squirrel Girl will be voted in next.

holy shit there's a gold one now? i swear i come to this thread more for the continuity than i do the actual game.
Yeah, apparenty Semondemon has a fanbase. But we can discuss that here in case one mod or another feels like cleaning the thread.

enman

Feb 10, 2018
I loved new girl, cuz I love funny girls. Will hope Oni will not fuck up with drawing sex sprites, animating as with Emma's and some other's. This need hard revision.

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
I expect the pool of girls will surpass the limitation of just being "X-Men". It's just fantasy, and whoever is hot and receives enough attention will more than likely get a role, imo. It's easy enough to write around their inclusion.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I expect the pool of girls will surpass the limitation of just being "X-Men". It's just fantasy, and whoever is hot and receives enough attention will more than likely get a role, imo. It's easy enough to write around their inclusion.
That seems like the case overall if so definitely Kate Bishop and Quake I have a major fondness for their actual versions from live action shows though..those actresses hot af

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes