FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Do not dare question my appreciation for kitty's tiny boobies.
It's just that "smol" is more complementary while "small" and "tiny" imply inadequacy. ...that, and a handful of women in the B-cup range that I used to know being insecure.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
It's just that "smol" is more complementary while "small" and "tiny" imply inadequacy. ...that, and a handful of women in the B-cup range that I used to know being insecure.
All tits are precious as long as the nipples arent weird, so kitty's pink, little tits are absolutely lovely.

Reactions: leathermax

rand0m_us3r

Oct 21, 2022
Hi, is there any specific event that needs to trigger before we can interact with Emma (other than compliment)? I can't seem t be able to do anything with her :/

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
Just discovered this game. Out of curiosity has the Dev mentioned which characters that he plans on bringing in future updates? Psylocke, Mystique, Scarlet Witch, for example.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Just discovered this game. Out of curiosity has the Dev mentioned which characters that he plans on bringing in future updates? Psylocke, Mystique, Scarlet Witch, for example.
The ones left in the poll are Wanda (from the evolution show, not MCU), Lorna and squirrel girl.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I found a bug, can anyone check if its just me or in all copies of 1.1c?
rogue lost her pooper.png
Rogue is partly missing her butthole in her backpose.

Reactions: noctarima
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes