Aug 22, 2017
So, talking about the game...
What's the Oni's idea of Zero?
A guy/girl which is inmune against mutant powers and can cancel others with a addiction touch, right?
Is mean to be a streetbrawler-type fighter? Like Luke Cage but mutant?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Dude you could have searched for my original post, I posted 1.1c for win, Linux and Mac ffs search next time dude stop being lazy.

Reactions: anonyjohn

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
A guy/girl which is inmune against mutant powers and can cancel others with a addiction touch, right?
Zero is like a cross between Leech, and maybe a bit like Purple Man/Killgrave. Leech disables powers in his vicinity, he was in the X-Men 3 movie, and part of the Morlocks in the comics. Killgrave, a Jessica Jones/Daredevil nemesis, releases pheromones that can control other people, but in this case it's just an addiction mechanic and less about mind control. The Killgrave relation may be a bit of a stretch, but not sure who else it might relate to, and I guess you could say it's been mixed with Rogue's ability and is done through touch instead, though with the way Zero can get women to do what he wants, it's fairly similar, imo.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script SDialog.rpy", line 2172, in <module>
NameError: name 'TempLust' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script Locations.rpyc", line 3723, in script call
File "script Chat.rpyc", line 168, in script call
File "script Chat.rpyc", line 392, in script call
File "Rogue_Chat.rpyc", line 1206, in script call
File "Rogue_Scenes.rpyc", line 622, in script call
File "Rogue_Sex.rpyc", line 212, in script call
File "Girl_Sex.rpyc", line 2544, in script call
File "script Functions.rpyc", line 5984, in script call
File "script SDialog.rpyc", line 2172, in script
File "C:\Users\THSFC\Documents\Erotic Games\Rogue-Like\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\THSFC\Documents\Erotic Games\Rogue-Like\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script SDialog.rpy", line 2172, in <module>
NameError: name 'TempLust' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 1.1c

So apparently dildo training causes this. AND TO THINK EVERYTHING WAS FINE PRIOR! -JFC-

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Let's not forget Psylocke and Domino (dunno if they appear in the show, but they're still some very valid X-Women).
EDIT: I mean, they might not be in the polls now, but they deserve to appear nonetheless. No pressure on Oni, of course. They're doing a terrific job so far.
Yes, the three that are essential are Psylocke, Domino, and Wanda (perhaps at a later date even Mystique). Why the fuck are Gwenpoole and Squirrel girl on the list of considered applicants right now? Xavier's school must be in some serious shit if he's accepting just anyone with super powers.

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
Yes, the three that are essential are Psylocke, Domino, and Wanda (perhaps at a later date even Mystique). Why the fuck are Gwenpoole and Squirrel girl on the list of considered applicants right now? Xavier's school must be in some serious shit if he's accepting just anyone with super powers.
???? Squirrel girl is extremely powerful. and so is Gwenpoole

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Streetbrawler?
Zero gets manhandled by even kitty, all dialogue just seems to indicate that zero just seems to be an OK looking guy with a huge dong but thats about it, he dresses like a hobo and most people dont think much about him save for professor xavier and beast.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
???? Squirrel girl is extremely powerful. and so is Gwenpoole
Look my complaints are not necessarily against Gwenpoole and/or Squirrel Girl being apart of the game. But the theme is X-Men and neither of these two ladies are true mutants regardless of whatever dumbass writer says so. We can and should include them, but the ladies I mentioned before are far better candidates for now.
Her defeating Galactus was an april fool's thing but dumb modern writers took is very seriously. She's a girl with a poofy tail, ears and the ability to talk to squirrels. She's not as strong or good as you think.
I get why she's why so popular, but to say she's amazingly overpowered is just silly.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Look my complaints are not necessarily against Gwenpoole and/or Squirrel Girl being apart of the game. But the theme is X-Men and neither of these two ladies are true mutants regardless of whatever dumbass writer says so. We can and should include them, but the ladies I mentioned before are far better candidates for now.

I get why she's why so popular, but to say she's amazingly overpowered is just silly.
She isn't but most people here just google things or are ESL that don't read comics; However the Evo show has nothing to do with the mainline comics whatsoever & is its own universe which people ALSO don't seem to fucking understand. The Evo universe did get some comics but they are crap. If SG got added I'd prefer her head to be edited so it looks nothing like the mainline chubby one in the comics (though keep that body, I'd love a girl like that in RLE at least a girl with big thighs)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LordMerek

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
She isn't but most people here just google things or are ESL that don't read comics; However the Evo show has nothing to do with the mainline comics whatsoever & is its own universe which people ALSO don't seem to fucking understand. The Evo universe did get some comics but they are crap. If SG got added I'd prefer her head to be edited so it looks nothing like the mainline chubby one in the comics (though keep that body, I'd love a girl like that in RLE at least a girl with big thighs)
I think most people want this to be like Something Unlimited and this isn't that and when I said she was popular, I wasn't talking about comic book readers.

Also, I was referring to the Squirrel Girl that was in the Ultimate Spider-Man animated series, I don't give a shit about the chubby comic book version made by political activists.

7a6a217b72aca70d4146ad46d20df75a-4201474929.png

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I think most people want this to be like Something Unlimited and this isn't that and when I said she was popular, I wasn't talking about comic book readers.

Also, I was referring to the Squirrel Girl that was in the Ultimate Spider-Man animated series, I don't give a shit about the chubby comic book version made by political activists.

View attachment 2460100
Hey man I like big poofy tails & big butts but I doubt anyone besides me & you even watched that series. Which season was this? I don't remember it at all. That's a cute SG though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LordMerek
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes