armond

Apr 26, 2020
Well both Emma and Rogue are attracted to him right at the start, for pretty much the same reason; Rogue and her problem with touching people, and Emma with not being able to read him. Kitty finds it intriguing, too, but more of a curiosity thing. I don't think Zero is normal looking, he/she is probably fairly attractive. Lately I've been playing femzero, and I don't really get the vibe that she dresses poorly and no one really thinks about her, it seems more like they're all interested in their own unique way.
I think I've said it before, but my headcannon is that he looks like 47, just a bald albino fucktrain

Reactions: Ray666
Aug 22, 2017
I think I've said it before, but my headcannon is that he looks like 47, just a bald albino fucktrain
My headcannon is like i said before about streetbrawling before the sentinel's attack.
But at this point all around Zero is vague more than the points the chicks mentioning at you. A perfect starting point to roleplay. Like the Courier from Fallout: New Vegas.

Reactions: SerHawkes

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
So since Squirrel girl is a joke character, was the inspiration behind her purely comical and if so did she later take on any serious roles?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
My headcannon is like i said before about streetbrawling before the sentinel's attack.
But at this point all around Zero is vague more than the points the chicks mentioning at you. A perfect starting point to roleplay. Like the Courier from Fallout: New Vegas.
Heh, that just made me think, what if zero and courier 6 switched places?
On the one hand, zero would get it on with cass, veronica, dr. dala AND the stealth suit.
On the other, Courier would somehow hack Cerebro to beat Tony Stark at a game of poker and get stark industries.

LurkManTheIII

Feb 5, 2022
1678647494443.png
What's up with this text? It's either the problem with Oni's 1.1c itself or prime's mod and I think it's the former but can anyone confirm?

Edit: Literally every location shows that error. Might as well just start over

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes