FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Also, I was referring to the Squirrel Girl that was in the Ultimate Spider-Man animated series, I don't give a shit about the chubby comic book version made by political activists.
Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I'm okay with this game having a BBW option.

She wants to go Boom Boom in your room.
...Please don't get that song stuck in my head again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Prophetic Spirit

Dante20

Dec 19, 2018
it would be good to have an option to start the game which any girl you want, for example if choose Laura she would give me the tour and have a little play with her at the first day, the same with kitty, emma, etc

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
it would be good to have an option to start the game which any girl you want, for example if choose Laura she would give me the tour and have a little play with her at the first day, the same with kitty, emma, etc
I've made comments asking for that but oni is stubborn and archaic. He refused to do it even if it's a cheat because girls are coded to follow after each other

• Sad
Reactions: Prophetic Spirit

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
No offense, but who are you to judge what someone else does with their game?
No offense but are you new here? I can see you've been on the forum for years so you should know that judging the product and creators work effort is commonplace here whether you like it or not. Also Semondemon has been (and might still be idk) an actual paying patron for Oni so if anyone can gripe it would be him.

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
judging the product and creators work effort is commonplace here whether you like it or not.
That doesn't make it right, and btw, I'm paying too. You're free to ask questions and offer suggestions to a developer when you think it's something that might be good for the game, but you don't really have the right to complain about it if he decides that it's not part of his vision. That's just childish. Live with it or don't, the latter reflects on you, not the dev.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
That doesn't make it right, and btw, I'm paying too. You're free to ask questions and offer suggestions to a developer when you think it's something that might be good for the game, but you don't really have the right to complain about it if he decides that it's not part of his vision. That's just childish. Live with it or don't, the latter reflects on you, not the dev.
I'm just going to stop you there.

If you are paying for a product or a service, you are entitled to have a say how that product or service is presented or used. If the product or service is not reaching the promised expectations, then as a paying consumer, you have a right to complain about it. Its not being childish, its understanding that your money is being wasted by someone not delivering what was promised.

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
If you are paying for a product or a service, you are entitled to have a say how that product or service is presented or used. If the product or service is not reaching the promised expectations, then as a paying consumer, you have a right to complain about it. Its not being childish, its understanding that your money is being wasted by someone not delivering what was promised.
This isn't an argument about what you can or can't do, it's an argument about whether or not you should do those things, and if being a whiner about it is your prerogative, have at it. There are more constructive ways to make your voice heard than bashing the developer who spends his time working on it.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
After sometime with Gwen, I actually find that she's actually not that bad looking. Her head is still massive though and her mouth is tiny. Hope Oni makes some adjustments in future.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes