CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Can anyone tell me if there's away to fix that the game won't except my saves? I was playing a on a website and wanted to transfer it to an actual downloaded version of the game since the computer I was using doesn't agree with Ren'Py for some reason but now when I go to load it, the download version won't except the saves and give errors

Sep 2, 2020
Can anyone tell me if there's away to fix that the game won't except my saves? I was playing a on a website and wanted to transfer it to an actual downloaded version of the game since the computer I was using doesn't agree with Ren'Py for some reason but now when I go to load it, the download version won't except the saves and give errors
Probably because its not the same version. just bite the apple or maybe there is an save to find via search idk.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
And what type of behavior is that? You asked for it, he said no... end of story. I'm not blindly defending Oni, I'm suggesting that a little more respect is called for. You can always design your own game with your own time. Otherwise, yours and the complaints of others sound like jealousy (he makes 90k a year and doesn't give me what I want) or laziness (I can't make my own game to jerk off to). Your wallet speaks more than anything you say in this thread. If you don't like it, don't pay for it.

And you answered my question, so this is over with; you're just another nobody looking for a nut. That's all my question to you was meant to be.
How many flies do you eat a day by breathing with your mouth wide open?

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
All this passive aggressive babble makes me think someone struck a nerve and playing the moral high ground, when all people here exactly know where oni is going and how devs in this genre in general are on and about on their ethic.

just deal with it, oni wont grant you a medal nor do we.

by the way, how is the general opinion of people here where this is going? add girls with slightly different mechanics ad infinitum? the more he adds the more difficult it will be to raise the standard in interaction/animations, if oni ever adds more to the existing system...

so, eternal waifu collector/patreon milking simulator?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
All this passive aggressive babble makes me think someone struck a nerve and playing the moral high ground, when all people here exactly know where oni is going and how devs in this genre in general are on and about on their ethic.

just deal with it, oni wont grant you a medal nor do we.

by the way, how is the general opinion of people here where this is going? add girls with slightly different mechanics ad infinitum? the more he adds the more difficult it will be to raise the standard in interaction/animations, if oni ever adds more to the existing system...

so, eternal waifu collector/patreon milking simulator?
Well with each update oni does slowly add more things, if you compare 1.1c with the version needed for the expanded mod, you will see theres some extra stuff and improvements.
Just, dont expect too much, oni made it really clear that the game is a sandbox where you can dick the x-girls, not a dating sim/VN.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Still don't get the bitchyness with Gwen being in the game to be honest from some of the sounding boards here it seems. Models not entirely bad, could use some work on the hips maybe and chest. So fucking what if she isn't exactly an X-men or part of the Evo series. Emma wasn't part of the Evo, let alone Laura was entirely different and very much would have jailbait had we have that Laura from Evo in the game, let me tell you. Are there other girls that deserve a place in the game, of fucking course, but we can only expect and get them at the rate that Oni is doing it. Eventually, in time, we'll get Scarlett, maybe Boom Boom, and others from the Evo series, hell, maybe even others entirely from the universe.

At this point, sure we call bitch and moan and piss in the corner about our thoughts on things and pretty much make a big circle jerk without the fun on it. My two cents are this: Enjoy the game, modded or not, or don't.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Well with each update oni does slowly add more things, if you compare 1.1c with the version needed for the expanded mod, you will see theres some extra stuff and improvements.
Just, dont expect too much, oni made it really clear that the game is a sandbox where you can dick the x-girls, not a dating sim/VN.
There's absolutely no reason it can't be a mix of both. There's nothing I hate worse than pointless sex, even in an Adult game like this. Reason and purpose need to exist here.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
There's absolutely no reason it can't be a mix of both. There's nothing I hate worse than pointless sex, even in an Adult game like this. Reason and purpose need to exist here.
I mean, i get where youre coming from, but youre missing the fact that that isnt the point.
Like i said, RLE is a sandbox sort of thing, thats what oni planned from the beggining, so you cant exactly complain about that fact.
That said, i would also enjoy it if there was a bit more depth to it and you had more stuff to do with the girls, or at the very least more dialogue.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I mean, i get where youre coming from, but youre missing the fact that that isnt the point.
Like i said, RLE is a sandbox sort of thing, thats what oni planned from the beggining, so you cant exactly complain about that fact.
That said, i would also enjoy it if there was a bit more depth to it and you had more stuff to do with the girls, or at the very least more dialogue.
Ya thinkin like a blackjack or poker game you could play with the girls, or someting more high stakes like cooking a mini game? I think through text with minimal art these kind of things could be implemented.

Reactions: Nuremburger

Nuremburger

Jan 25, 2018
Ya thinkin like a blackjack or poker game you could play with the girls, or someting more high stakes like cooking a mini game? I think through text with minimal art these kind of things could be implemented.
I can TOTALLY imagine having a card game with a proper UI, getting girls to strip before being at the proper level to do so in private or in public as a group.

Dancing minigame tbh.
This, also maybe some sparring in the danger room (i want Laura to break me)
A sparring minigame could play off of each character's powers and abilities and lead to different outcomes whether Zero wins or loses. That could lead to very interesting outcomes indeed! Not so sure how a dancing minigame would pan out, but maybe a competition, see who dances best? Maybe a costume contest, playing off of the Halloween event?

Oni could even add actual adventuring missions as well, mostly in text format, with a descriptor and some form of RNG to determine success/ failure based on stats! Earning rewards and items/clothes in the process as a motivator could keep things fresh.

As for what was being discussed earlier:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I can TOTALLY imagine having a card game with a proper UI, getting girls to strip before being at the proper level to do so in private or in public as a group.

A sparring minigame could play off of each character's powers and abilities and lead to different outcomes whether Zero wins or loses. That could lead to very interesting outcomes indeed! Not so sure how a dancing minigame would pan out, but maybe a competition, see who dances best? Maybe a costume contest, playing off of the Halloween event?

Oni could even add actual adventuring missions as well, mostly in text format, with a descriptor and some form of RNG to determine success/ failure based on stats! Earning rewards and items/clothes in the process as a motivator could keep things fresh.

As for what was being discussed earlier:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the dance game it could just be simon says with direction keys, a simple memory game, success would provide stat increase while failure would lead to ridicule from jean:rolleyes: and it's true that you don't bother criticizing things unless you like or care about them. I haven't made fun of the president for quite some time(y)

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes