LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018

Sorry this didn't come out sooner, I really should have gotten this out days ago, but I tend to get mono-focused, and for the past week or so that focus has been on Gwen's boobs. Her TJ pose, I mean. Obviously. I've been working out the mechanics for how it will work, and I think I've come up with some fun stuff here. For those who have been asking, don't expect those elements to be playable for another couple months, there's still a lot of work to do there, but it's happening.

As for this build, it's just a bunch of small bug fixes, things like fixing a new issue that popped up with Rogue's standing sprite in certain positions, for example. There are a few other things I'm chasing down, so there's likely to be a 1.1e at some point, but hopefully not more than that until 1.2.

Yeah, those links don't work.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I had no idea Oni put out the D(ic) version so here's 1.1D(ic)
Win
Linux
Mac
Edit: I haven't been in the thread for a bit so I had no idea Aurelius uploaded them.. or tried to?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
is this version worth playing? the old ones are long gone btw if I focus on a girl do the others react to her becoming more slutty?

Last edited:

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
My enlightened ass has just decided to ask Storm to put on her bra, and then make it invisible in TinyMod. I'll be applying to NASA tomorrow and they better give a good offer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Brilliant, had no clue she had a complete sprite underneath, she looks so much better. Mind if I steal your idea real quick?

Reactions: leathermax

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Does anyone know if pregnancy content is planned or even is being considered for this one? Would be the perfect game if so.
It should be obvious it's not, especially if not mentioned anywhere. More than that, I don't believe for a second this game is in a decent enough state to say this is something that should be implemented anyway.

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Is there any benefit or downside to Rogue forcing you to date her. Like any different dialogue or something later, or special interactions, etc.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes