FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
Is there any benefit or downside to Rogue forcing you to date her. Like any different dialogue or something later, or special interactions, etc.
Nothing that I'm aware of. Rogue can be just as 'kind of there' as the other girls that you outright ignore, while you can pal around with the girls that you do want to mess with without Rogue inserting herself into your relationships with other women. If anything, when she askes to see you in your room so you can touch her, you can either go with it and gradually add her to the harem as she likes you more, or deny her requests and keep her at arm's length. (Though with that said, the girls don't seem to ask for that as often with more current updates updates if you don't interact with them very much.) But, there isn't any 'nice boat' events that I'm aware of/have triggered in any of my paragon/focus-on-one-or-two-girls playthroughs.

Siayrin

Sep 10, 2017
Man I wish that one mod with the text messages/image messages was still around, or at least implemented by Prime.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
My lad, many, many people have come around asking for pregnancy, i dont even get why is it that the game keeps attracting pregnancy fetishists.
Dude. People keep asking for Wheels to fuck the girls. The game manages to attract people that want an old, bald, cripple to cuck them. Pregnancy fetishists are tame by comparison. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Is there any benefit or downside to Rogue forcing you to date her. Like any different dialogue or something later, or special interactions, etc.
Don't you wish? It'll take some time before someone mods more engagements into this game.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes