varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Hey guys, is there a fool proof way to prevent Rogue from catching you with another woman?
Lock the door and pray she doesn't have a key. If it's your room or the other girls' rooms, she might occasionally do. If it's the danger room or classroom she will not. If all else fails you can just save scum. Rollback a little to before she pops in, save, reload.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
It’s been a while since I played this game, if I remember the last version I played is one of the 0.994, since the changelog is a bit of a mess, can someone tell me what has been added since then?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
It’s been a while since I played this game, if I remember the last version I played is one of the 0.994, since the changelog is a bit of a mess, can someone tell me what has been added since then?
Well ok, that was a while ago so ill give you a rundown.
-Current lineup of girls Rogue, Kitty, Emma, Laura, Jean, Storm and Jubilee, Gwenpool is still on the early stages.
-front and back poses for all girls save for Gwenpool.
-you can play as a girl
-Halloween event
-anal plugs
-you can go to the mall
-various art touchups and QoL improvements
Someone correct me if im missing something.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
-Current lineup of girls Rogue, Kitty, Emma, Laura, Jean, Storm and Jubilee, Gwenpool is still on the early stages.
-you can play as a girl
-Halloween event
-anal plugs
-you can go to the mall
Someone correct me if I'm missing something.
You might be right... still, I'd love to see more female characters added like scarlet-witch-(but more MCU or so in this case.)

examples below...
Magik -Russian x-men comic character...
Psylocke
Dazzler
Petra -
Firestar x-men
Kayla Silverfox - (cinematic universe)
more could prob be added...

and sure some are not from 'the same universe' but we could/can wish and all. :)

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
You might be right... still, I'd love to see more female characters added like scarlet-witch-(but more MCU or so in this case.)

examples below...
Magik -Russian x-men comic character...
Psylocke
Dazzler
Petra -
Firestar x-men
Kayla Silverfox - (cinematic universe)
more could prob be added...

and sure some are not from 'the same universe' but we could/can wish and all. :)
Wanda is in the polls but shes the x-men EVO version, so more agressive goth girl, less hollywood actress.
wait, you can play as a girl now?
Yeah, it was the big thing in 1.0, femzero.

Feb 10, 2020

Sorry this didn't come out sooner, I really should have gotten this out days ago, but I tend to get mono-focused, and for the past week or so that focus has been on Gwen's boobs. Her TJ pose, I mean. Obviously. I've been working out the mechanics for how it will work, and I think I've come up with some fun stuff here. For those who have been asking, don't expect those elements to be playable for another couple months, there's still a lot of work to do there, but it's happening.

As for this build, it's just a bunch of small bug fixes, things like fixing a new issue that popped up with Rogue's standing sprite in certain positions, for example. There are a few other things I'm chasing down, so there's likely to be a 1.1e at some point, but hopefully not more than that until 1.2.

Added all versions to a zip file here:
There's all the changelog that anyone will get.

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
-you can play as a girl
-Halloween event
-anal plugs
-you can go to the mall
Someone correct me if im missing something.
Thank you, one more thing, the plugs can be used only during the sex scenes? Or, for example, can I ask the girls to keep them in the classroom, while training, or on dates, etc.?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Thank you, one more thing, the plugs can be used only during the sex scenes? Or, for example, can I ask the girls to keep them in the classroom, while training, or on dates, etc.?
I havent bothered with them too much but i believe that in the vanilla game they only work in sex scenes, yeah.
You have to look into prime's mod for more functionality with the plugs.

Reactions: Core13

ebenammi

Jun 26, 2018
What am I supposed to do with the butt plugs? I bought one, gave it to Kitty, and then... what? Can't find any option to have her on. What am I missing?

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017

Sorry this didn't come out sooner, I really should have gotten this out days ago, but I tend to get mono-focused, and for the past week or so that focus has been on Gwen's boobs. Her TJ pose, I mean. Obviously. I've been working out the mechanics for how it will work, and I think I've come up with some fun stuff here. For those who have been asking, don't expect those elements to be playable for another couple months, there's still a lot of work to do there, but it's happening.

As for this build, it's just a bunch of small bug fixes, things like fixing a new issue that popped up with Rogue's standing sprite in certain positions, for example. There are a few other things I'm chasing down, so there's likely to be a 1.1e at some point, but hopefully not more than that until 1.2.

Added all versions to a zip file here:
Man really just said it will take him months to implement tit jobs from one character.

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
I really want to enjoy this game because the artstyle is perfect 2000s X-Men, but it's just a decently sized sandbox sex simulator, isn't it? It actually doesn't have character development, story, plot, or lewd events at all does it?
Why would you expect a fairytale story from a solo dev game that started making a slave trainer game?

It has kept its core identity of being a slave trainer, simply with a growing cast of characters that have distinct personalities and they do grow/change their personalities, similar to the X-men series - they have their little character arcs but it doesn't really end - and it's a slave trainer for god's sake.

He has done well enough to maintain the quality of his vision rather than chase trending tags or pivot into something the game wasn't built for.

I have seen the branching decision trees of free roam japanese games with just 2 main female leads, it is fucking massive. I can't imagine how much work there must be to even add a new location and make unique stories around it with this many cast.

My main issue with oni is how he is unwilling to expand his team to enable more ambitious content, but I understnd the risks of adding new staff. Kinda reminds me of the Dwarf fortress brothers that did most of the work by themselves for decades.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes