LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Hey man I like big poofy tails & big butts but I doubt anyone besides me & you even watched that series. Which season was this? I don't remember it at all. That's a cute SG though.
When it first aired, I never gave it much of a thought and hated it much like I did with most shows as I felt they were a step down from the 90s series. But I watched every single Spider-Man series ever made and I love them all in their own right.

Honestly, I can't remember, probably two or three depending on whenever they decided that Spider-Man's original team with White Tiger wasn't enough and they needed to make the Ultimate Marvel Disney Universe almost as large as the comic book counterpart by shoving as many characters as they could into the show. Pretty sure she was apart of Spider-Man's second or third team.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Honestly, I can't remember, probably two or three depending on whenever they decided that Spider-Man's original team with White Tiger wasn't enough and they needed to make the Ultimate Marvel Disney Universe almost as large as the comic book counterpart by shoving as many characters as they could into the show. Pretty sure she was apart of Spider-Man's second or third team.
He had a team? Fuck I remember nothing I think I only saw s1 if ever or we might be thinking of a different series. I'll have to find it later.

Reactions: LordMerek

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
He had a team? Fuck I remember nothing I think I only saw s1 if ever or we might be thinking of a different series. I'll have to find it later.
Well in the beginning Spider-Man was a bumbling idiot so he joined shield to be a less of a fuckup and be the hero he wants to be and honor his uncle properly, this is when Fury puts him in charge of Team #1 (while training and learning at the same time) because of the potential he sees in Spider-Man. He eventually leads 2 other teams for a total of 3.

Team #1: White Tiger (Ava Ayala), Iron Fist (Danny Rand), Nova (Sam Alexander), Power Man (Luke Cage)
Team #2 (The Web Warriors): Agent Venom (Flash Thompson), Iron Spider (Amadeus Cho), Miles Morales, Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly), and at some point Mary Jane Watson gets Spider-powers after merging with the carnage symbiote
Team #3: A bunch of heroes that included Squirrel Girl (But I can't remember them all)

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
I might be wrong but she did not defeat Galactus, she talked him down or something and changed his mind. I mean, come on... she controls squirrels! It's cute and all but fairly useless when fighting against cosmic powers. Unless those squirrels can grow to the size of planets or something.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I might be wrong but she did not defeat Galactus, she talked him down or something and changed his mind. I mean, come on... she controls squirrels! It's cute and all but fairly useless when fighting against cosmic powers. Unless those squirrels can grow to the size of planets or something.
Eh...space squirrels?

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
She also got super strength, agility and reflexes, it's not just squirrel control

armond

Apr 26, 2020
She was (and is) a joke character, she defeated dr. doom by having a bunch of squirrels run all over him. I think that was her first appearance.

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
Streetbrawler?
Zero gets manhandled by even kitty, all dialogue just seems to indicate that zero just seems to be an OK looking guy with a huge dong but thats about it, he dresses like a hobo and most people dont think much about him save for professor xavier and beast.
Well both Emma and Rogue are attracted to him right at the start, for pretty much the same reason; Rogue and her problem with touching people, and Emma with not being able to read him. Kitty finds it intriguing, too, but more of a curiosity thing. I don't think Zero is normal looking, he/she is probably fairly attractive. Lately I've been playing femzero, and I don't really get the vibe that she dresses poorly and no one really thinks about her, it seems more like they're all interested in their own unique way.

Reactions: Prophetic Spirit

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Well both Emma and Rogue are attracted to him right at the start, for pretty much the same reason; Rogue and her problem with touching people, and Emma with not being able to read him. Kitty finds it intriguing, too, but more of a curiosity thing. I don't think Zero is normal looking, he/she is probably fairly attractive. Lately I've been playing femzero, and I don't really get the vibe that she dresses poorly and no one really thinks about her, it seems more like they're all interested in their own unique way.
Rogue: Touch starved.
Kitty: Curious about being touched without her powers.
Laura: Sexual frustration/Daddy Issues/Intimacy Issues/Trust Issues.
Emma: Can't read lewd thoughts.
Storm: Hmmm... unknown.
Jean: Hate fucking.
Jubes: Idiot vampire drinks blood.
Gwen: Unknown... Friends with bennys?

Whose next? Who truly knows.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Femzero might have different dialogue, i really havent done much with her because playing a lesbo is fairly boring tbh.
And regarding the way zero dresses, if you dress as a pirate in the halloween update both jean and emma say they didnt notice you were in a costume, the only other mentions about his clothing is his x-men uniform, wich is cute according to kitty and in the words of emma, "you fill it quite well".
But yeah atleast at game-start, zero seems to be a meh guy that gets his ass kicked by everyone, when you get the full harem you become the school champ though.

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
if you dress as a pirate in the halloween update both jean and emma say they didnt notice you were in a costume
That sounds more like a playful/harmless jab, to me. Emma has always been conceited. Jean is just written that way for the game. They're both haughty by nature.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
In a real old April fools edition SG defeated Galactus lmao but it wasn't taken seriously until recent times.

fortyses

Dec 8, 2017
there's so much grind in this game, you probably have to play for like 1-2 full days to unlock the plans i can't get them at all

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes