salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I'm more so saying that with Oni's choice to go with a slightly more maturer version of Laura rather than the EVO version was a better fit.

Either way, I do indeed love my Wolfie Waifu... even though she should be more painted as a bitch in heat than anything first time going balls deep. -Add Pussy Fog-
Well her walking up to you and smearing her juices on you to mark her territory is pretty much on the money, but yeah, she should have more interactions like that.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
-Que the other girls doing that, or trying to and it being awkward...-
Shes also the only one that straight up calls you a dumbass if you answer with the INT 1 options in dialogue.
Jean just straight up says youre brain damaged.

Reactions: Ray666

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Shes also the only one that straight up calls you a dumbass if you answer with the INT 1 options in dialogue.
Jean just straight up says youre brain damaged.
Never had that happened.

Though with Jean, in her current state, not surprising.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Never had that happened.

Though with Jean, in her current state, not surprising.
An example, if a girl calls you for a threesome and laura is the other girl, if you ask if they are watching a movie she picks up the phone and tells you "its sex, dumbass", moments like that.

Reactions: Hatler and armond

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
An example, if a girl calls you for a threesome and laura is the other girl, if you ask if they are watching a movie she picks up the phone and tells you "its sex, dumbass", moments like that.
Oh, that I've had happen, which is comical.

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
The EVO version was 14. That look in game would just be a hard no.

Besides, lot of people like the current Laura anyway... for... reasons.
The look she has with the pale skin, long black hair, and skimpy leather outfit with pants is absolutely top tier for my dick, but I wouldn't have hated this design

(For the record, this isn't her at 14, its from the look at their future selves at the end of the show)

Last edited:

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Because oni hates jean.
Actually I asked him about her poses and he knows she is... not optimal, and he's been trying to adjust her, but he can't quite get her right either.

I personally suspect he'd have to redo her from the ground up, and just really doesn't want to bother. Not because he hates Jean (he might, he might not, I don't know - as Gwen says, in most things she is bland as cardboard), but because starting over on something you already did once is a drag, very hard to be motivated on it.

At least that's my theory.

As for the next girl, he said after Gwen he'd have a poll on his Partreon page, so it will be down to who he picks for the poll, and then who the Patrons pick from that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xros23 and Hatler
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes