salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I searched a bit but didnt find anything
How i can break girls?
That really depends on what you consider breaking, you can get them to do sexual things for you to deal with their addiction, but eventually they end up liking it.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
dont play with gwen too much, half of her sex functions have incomplete code and cause the game to break. the basic logic is not tied off completely.

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Talks about smegma... That's what I needed this morning
The writer for the British sci-fi comedy series Red Dwarf used 'Smeg' as a swear word in the show. He claims that he didn't know about the word 'Smegma' at the time, but was rather entertained when he did find out about it. Considering the usage in the show (pretty much a replacement for 'shit') it worked very well.

Let's hope this entire discussion doesn't get deleted for being OT.

we need a cuddle feature to raise the love bar.
Hey, that's a good idea! I shall steal it for my personal mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: leathermax

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I'M TRIGGERED! Changed Zero's sex to female for the first time, and what do I see?! I'm given a strap-on dildo. Is Oni implying that as a woman I need a penis to make Rogue cum?? That is sexist and misogynistic! My vagina is sufficient. I'll just ram my love tunnel against hers and she'll love it more than any penis. GOOD DAY!

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
I'M TRIGGERED! Changed Zero's sex to female for the first time, and what do I see?! I'm given a strap-on dildo. Is Oni implying that as a woman I need a penis to make Rogue cum?? That is sexist and misogynistic! My vagina is sufficient. I'll just ram my love tunnel against hers and she'll love it more than any penis. GOOD DAY!
You know what you have to do now. You now have to take the infinitive and make a tribadism mod for the game.

Don't let your memes stay as dreams. And if you don't believe that you can do it, then believe in the me who believes in you.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
You know what you have to do now. You now have to take the infinitive and make a tribadism mod for the game.

Don't let your memes stay as dreams. And if you don't believe that you can do it, then believe in the me who believes in you.
Well I don't believe in you who believes in me

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
But what if we believe in a you that believes in them that believes in you that doesn't believe in them that believes in you anyway?

Oh, c'mon. Live a little. The modding scene for this game as been great over the past few days. It'll be fine. What have you got to lose?
If you are worried about the wankers that expect you to cater to their fetishes and get pissed off when you don't, but aren't willing to do any of the work themselves, then there is a simple solution: Make your mod, but don't release it into the wild. Make it for yourself, and no one else.

Last edited:

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
If you are worried about the wankers that expect you to cater to their fetishes and get pissed off when you don't, but aren't willing to do any of the work themselves, then there is a simple solution: Make your mod, but don't release it into the wild. Make it for yourself, and no one else.
...Okay, so... I can sort of understand why you're giving me the do-it-yourself pep talk. But, my wishlist for this game can be categorized as ' things that will be in the game eventually,' which is just the usual array of sex acts that we've got with the other girls but not fully with Gewn yet.

I don't care about tribadism. I only play as male Zero, and my interest in yuri is conditional. And even with the faults I may have with female Zero, I don't draw eroge (yet), and I hate codeing. On a scale of 1 to 10, my motivation to try to add things to playing as female Zero is already less than 1; especially since most people around here still don't know how the search feature works, or reading the opening post for instillation instructions. Godspeed to those who can put up with that, but Hell would have to freeze over before I get into any level of game development.

For my intents and purposes, I'm just here to do my usual hanging out in the thread with a Gurren Lagann reference - among other references - and be horny with everyone wanting that good-good with Gewn. So with all that said, my "push" for varpep to make a mod is facetious, not serious.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes