vaaf

Jul 22, 2018
Ok. So what are the changes from last few updates? I see only the N/A and this thread is so damn long so finding it is a bit tricky? Any new poses/sex stuff? Thanks

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
On a different note, did you know that each girl has a line for when you run out of ammo or time during penetration for the first time(pussy)? And it can also vary depending on your relationship with them.

For Example, Laura says something like "I can tell I'm the best you ever had". Emma says something to the effect of "I rocked your world didn't I" and Kitty Says "I've been waiting forever for that".

During, testing I found out that Each of them have at least one variation. The only girl that doesn't have one is Gwen.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
On a different note, did you know that each girl has a line for when you run out of ammo or time during penetration for the first time(pussy)? And it can also vary depending on your relationship with them.

For Example, Laura says something like "I can tell I'm the best you ever had". Emma says something to the effect of "I rocked your world didn't I" and Kitty Says "I've been waiting forever for that".

During, testing I found out that Each of them have at least one variation. The only girl that doesn't have one is Gwen.
Oh shit i didnt know that, the game is full of surprises.

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
I hate that these bitches keep walking in on each other. I started a new run for fun, told every girl to stop just barging in right away, but they keep doing it. I just had to quicksave 20 times to fuck Jean in her room because I forgot to lock the door.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I hate that these bitches keep walking in on each other. I started a new run for fun, told every girl to stop just barging in right away, but they keep doing it. I just had to quicksave 20 times to fuck Jean in her room because I forgot to lock the door.
I noticed that too it seems like girls will just shove themselves into a reality phasing device and break through your walls, hell maybe they ARE your walls. I dunno why Oni made it like that he needs to tone it down more than he already did.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Weird, I told them to stop barging in on me and so far they have obeyed that command, maybe that's one of the fixes on this last update? (I did start a new game, cannot wait for Gwen to finally have fuck scenes)

Aug 22, 2017
I noticed that too it seems like girls will just shove themselves into a reality phasing device and break through your walls, hell maybe they ARE your walls. I dunno why Oni made it like that he needs to tone it down more than he already did.
I know Kitty is the only one who can bypassing locked doors by obvious reasons but the others just knock the door if you're into a sex session with another girl.

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Agreed. I don't know if I'll even go back to vanilla, which effectively makes 1.0 the finished version of the game for me, ironically
Yeah, I liked stuff on Prime mod, I kinda liked that you could tell Emma to let her hair grow. Though I haven't reached that part recently. So maybe that's an Oni feature.

I came here strictly to see what new Prime updates there were so this is very disappointing to see.
Yeah, the abandoned thing came kinda out of left field I feel, didn't really see them make a post that they're abandoning it but maybe they hated all the questions on the thread. Can't even find out why because the damn thing is closed.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
If Oni wants to develop a fully-fledged Elden Ring mode for hardcore players--the same way he did with F-Zero mode--then have at it. Otherwise, don't waste my motherfucking time.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oh calm down your load will blow and then you'll just be ghost; I agree he should be giving us some more instead of flagellating his so called favorite holiday but demanding shit will make him ignore you, believe me I've tried, he doesn't snap he just ignores you.
I'm gonna keep demanding he re-do specific art for the next build Storm's job poses (you know them), Jubes too as so haphazardly done as well as Storm's doggy it looks like total shit.

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Oh, c'mon. Live a little. The modding scene for this game as been great over the past few days. It'll be fine. What have you got to lose?
...Okay, so... I can sort of understand why you're giving me the do-it-yourself pep talk.
It was a more general comment than specifically aimed at you.

So with all that said, my "push" for varpep to make a mod is facetious, not serious.
Oh I suspected it was, which was why my first comment was of "I know that you know that I know" variety.

cannot wait for Gwen to finally have fuck scenes)
Neither can she! She has complained to me that there are so many things we haven't done.

Reactions: FacelessVixen
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes