Mar 9, 2018
THIS YEARS EVENT YOUR MOTHER GOT ADDED TO ONI LIKE
Win
linux
msc

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
For a joke build it's lame TLDR Oni added the same console menu Prime mod etc has when you go to add stats you get 1+ to a specific stats
whoopee fucking doo
If you view Rogue's poses in the main game it'll tell you cheating is exhausting after you changer her outfit, Rogue makes some comment I forget & this appears.
Don't tell ghostload, technically he got his wish. i guess you die if you use cheats too much I dunno too lazy to find out.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
This year's April fools build is well... kinda a joke. I do like the more compact menus though. Looks neater.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I just want to thank Oni for not ruining this year's April Fool's with some cockblock gimmick this time around.

Thank you, Oni.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Well, the new april fool's might be shit.
But so is the whole game after Prime, so Imma stick to the 1.1 that's still compatible with Prime for the time being. I'll keep an eye on the Discord every one in a while to see if the man still drops some updates, tho.

Jun 26, 2019
For a joke build it's lame TLDR Oni added the same console menu Prime mod etc has when you go to add stats you get 1+ to a specific stats
whoopee fucking doo
If you view Rogue's poses in the main game it'll tell you cheating is exhausting after you changer her outfit, Rogue makes some comment I forget & this appears.
Don't tell ghostload, technically he got his wish. i guess you die if you use cheats too much I dunno too lazy to find out.
So... we got this as April Fool joke and we still need to wait even more... just to bang Gwen 2c0f5efd6a67639c392229443b1196df.jpg

Mar 4, 2023
A remote control vibrator feature to use in the girls would be good, the only thing that the buttplug is usefull it's to basically disable anal sex until you take it away, at least the vibrator option could be fun to use and even raise lust, obed and inb.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
How? It's the game with a console that you can unlock with both mods and unren, or whatever that thing we use for this game was.
It doesn't stop me from banging the girls--yes, there's a "price" afterwards to be paid (if I cheat), but that's just Oni being Oni. I guess he's just telling me to, "Pick my waifu for lifu." Now, that, I can understand.

And I may have used a mod to lower the girl's stats, but even that was way too much of an effort for me. I want it served easily the way Oni did it.

Also: what in Heaven's name is Gwenlin? I didn't think I'd want someone (from a purely desirous point of view) more than Gwenpool herself, but there it is. Remember that annoying Robin clone character from Teen Titans? I thought I would hate that for any other character as well, but Gwenpool's "default" personality makes Gwenlin my top pick of girls to fuck. I don't love her, of course--but I love Gwen. And anything that makes Gwen cuter is a win in my book. Oni used her to soften the blow of limited cheats, and that's ok. Ergo, I want her as an option. No discussion.

ONI PLEASE ADD GWENLIN TO THE LIST

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes