salscou

Apr 14, 2020
If Gene can hit him in the groin before he Judgement Nuts hes got a chance
Yeah but vergil is faster though, he has that quantum power ranger energy with him, he could combo on Gene before he notices something is wrong and gets his eyes off olivia.

Last edited:

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Damn... Prime was the only thing keeping this playable
And thus, we shall only look at the instigators, perpetrators, and nincompoops with the most amount of disdain that can possibly be conveyed though text.

You know who you all are, and we are very disappointed in each of every one of you.

Prime thread closed. Profile closed. Links to android bad.
Anyone have prime latest android?
You have no idea how much I appreciate those who use the search feature these days; assuming that you find my post using that method.

Oct 21, 2019
Hello everyone! Ive been a fan of this project since its inception, and i tought to myself ive ought to give back a little something to the community that has been making mods for this game. Its just a few edits for the spirtes that ive had for a while for personal use.

This is the "Toned bodies" sprite pack or something like that. Essentially, gives the girls more muscles and mostly a six pack.
Ive made them with my own preferences in mind, so they may or may not overlap with yours. Regardless, you can always skip what you dont like, as it is a very simple process.

View attachment 2514453
I have NOT made any edits for Kitty as of yet, since i dont find her base figure to be fitting for that type of body.

These edits are not anything crazy; since the game uses "layers" in all sprites, once you deviate from the original body silhouette, you will find yourself having to re-make every single sprite that uses that layer. It dawned on me quite late, as i was already re-making the entirety of Lauras body, but then i realized i would have to make the clothes as well and gave up.
Nonetheless, im leaving a preview of it, so if there is anyone strongwilled enough to see it trough, ask me and i will give you the files so you can finish it (and yes, the boobs are not well done, i know).

Instructions are included in the .rar package.

Edit: Whoops, i just saw the latest version files and surprise surprise, Rogue now has feet and full legs?! I will get to editing those soon, sorry for the delay.
Edit 2: Added edits for Rogues new sprites, she should now be working on the latest version. Place in "images/RogueSprite". Remember to make backups. I will be editing Gwen at a later date.
Full legs? Wait do you mean when she's laying back or do you mean that one of the recent updates has Rogue in full and not just screen cutting off the rest of their legs? If so I don't see this.

lolcz135

Apr 5, 2018
Changelog
Rogue-Like 1.1 (The "Do Not Download" Edition)

A more stable build.

So what's added? In terms of raw content, this adds Gwen, most of her story-related content, basic interactions, etc., although her only sex poses are those that involve her standing sprite and "hand stuff." More poses will be added in future versions months from now. For Gwen, make sure to test out her scenes as best you can, that they seem to activate in appropriate situations, play out as they seem they are intended to, etc. One thing a bit unique here is that Gwen will have unique scenes for meeting each of the other characters, I expect this could lead to a little chaos in how they activate, so let me know if their intro scene does not seem to play, or plays at a "wrong" time. Also let me know if it tries to let you do any sex act with her that is not currently available. There is no art for those in the game, and the code for them should just boot you back to what you were doing, but I do want to make it as smooth as possible until those elements are finished.

There's not a lot added for other characters this build, although I am working toward some fun additions in future updates. I added two new clothing variables, "hats" and "boots," and migrated over any characters who already had such things (like Emma), but we'll have to see how that turns out. Let me know if something goes wrong in migrating an existing save, like information on Emma's hat not carrying over. For most players, this change should have fairly minimal impact as it's more a "behind the scenes" thing, I do recommend the standard practice of keeping a save in the Player's room with nothing else going on, so menus open other than the default one, which should carry over with the minimal chance of "complaint."

I've made everyone's beds a bit larger, which I feel gives the rooms a more functional scale. I plan to make use of that at some point, but it's not worth fiddling with right now. I also did some changes to the hallway and doors to the rooms that I think add some fun, and plan to expand that a bit too. Oh, and let me know if any character sprites end up in an awkward position, like too high on the screen or something.

Edit: there's a bug that will probably make older saves not work with this build, so I'm updating it so they do. If you already downloaded it, games started from scratch should work, but I'll have a new one up in a few minutes where old saves will work too.
Rogue-Like 1.1a (Now With More Gwen, But Seriously, Don't Download)

A more stable build.

So what's added? In terms of raw content, this adds Gwen, most of her story-related content, basic interactions, etc., although her only sex poses are those that involve her standing sprite and "hand stuff." More poses will be added in future versions months from now. For Gwen, make sure to test out her scenes as best you can, that they seem to activate in appropriate situations, play out as they seem they are intended to, etc. One thing a bit unique here is that Gwen will have unique scenes for meeting each of the other characters, I expect this could lead to a little chaos in how they activate, so let me know if their intro scene does not seem to play, or plays at a "wrong" time. Also let me know if it tries to let you do any sex act with her that is not currently available. There is no art for those in the game, and the code for them should just boot you back to what you were doing, but I do want to make it as smooth as possible until those elements are finished.

There's not a lot added for other characters this build, although I am working toward some fun additions in future updates. I added two new clothing variables, "hats" and "boots," and migrated over any characters who already had such things (like Emma), but we'll have to see how that turns out. Let me know if something goes wrong in migrating an existing save, like information on Emma's hat not carrying over. For most players, this change should have fairly minimal impact as it's more a "behind the scenes" thing, I do recommend the standard practice of keeping a save in the Player's room with nothing else going on, so menus open other than the default one, which should carry over with the minimal chance of "complaint."

I've made everyone's beds a bit larger, which I feel gives the rooms a more functional scale. I plan to make use of that at some point, but it's not worth fiddling with right now. I also did some changes to the hallway and doors to the rooms that I think add some fun, and plan to expand that a bit too. Oh, and let me know if any character sprites end up in an awkward position, like too high on the screen or something.

New this build: Should hopefully fix a bug that would prevent older saves from launching. The issue was that it was not adding Gwen to the pool of "expected" character information, so, not finding her, would throw itself off a cliff. This should hopefully be fixed. If you'd downloaded the last build and started a *new* game on it, you can probably skip this one, although will want to pick up a later one if you ever intend to load pre-1.1 saves.
Rogue-Like 1.1b (I Don't Know, Seems To Be Going Pretty Well.)

We've been pretty chill on major crashes so far, and unless I just added some new ones, which is obviously possible, this one is mainly intended to make sure that some inventory options get properly updated, a bunch of typos and such, adding the ability to wear Gwen's suit top as a jacket, improving the ability to disable her mask from her suit (you can now from either the wardrobe accessories or outfits menus), adds the towel visual to Rogue's sex pose and Jubilee's doggy pose, probably some other stuff.

So what else was added in previous builds? In terms of raw content, this adds Gwen, most of her story-related content, basic interactions, etc., although her only sex poses are those that involve her standing sprite and "hand stuff." More poses will be added in future versions months from now. For Gwen, make sure to test out her scenes as best you can, that they seem to activate in appropriate situations, play out as they seem they are intended to, etc. One thing a bit unique here is that Gwen will have unique scenes for meeting each of the other characters, I expect this could lead to a little chaos in how they activate, so let me know if their intro scene does not seem to play, or plays at a "wrong" time. Also let me know if it tries to let you do any sex act with her that is not currently available. There is no art for those in the game, and the code for them should just boot you back to what you were doing, but I do want to make it as smooth as possible until those elements are finished.

Rogue-Like 1.1c (Emma Bugs)

This one's a quick fix to a crash that could come up any time the game tried to set or change Emma's petnames for you, as well as a couple other small things.
Rogue-Like 1.1d (Finally)

Sorry this didn't come out sooner, I really should have gotten this out days ago, but I tend to get mono-focused, and for the past week or so that focus has been on Gwen's boobs. Her TJ pose, I mean. Obviously. I've been working out the mechanics for how it will work, and I think I've come up with some fun stuff here. For those who have been asking, don't expect those elements to be playable for another couple months, there's still a lot of work to do there, but it's happening.

As for this build, it's just a bunch of small bug fixes, things like fixing a new issue that popped up with Rogue's standing sprite in certain positions, for example. There are a few other things I'm chasing down, so there's likely to be a 1.1e at some point, but hopefully not more than that until 1.2.

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
" I added two new clothing variables, "hats" and "boots", "

this lowkey is something big for me, now if he would make more clothes and somehow add some sort of gameloop to
A: get them without grinding money on end while being harassed by the girls (for example milestones or thresholds reached...)
B: fulfill some more specific stat requirements for the girls to actually accept/wear them or play on the situations they are wearing specific clothes....which might be unachievable, looking at the speed complex things are being added by oni...

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Rogue-Like 1.1d (Finally)

Sorry this didn't come out sooner, I really should have gotten this out days ago, but I tend to get mono-focused, and for the past week or so that focus has been on Gwen's boobs. Her TJ pose, I mean. Obviously. I've been working out the mechanics for how it will work, and I think I've come up with some fun stuff here. For those who have been asking, don't expect those elements to be playable for another couple months, there's still a lot of work to do there, but it's happening.
I think their is typo... it should be another couple Years. :KEK:

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
I think their is typo... it should be another couple Years. :KEK:
Nah people get mad but Oni does get a girl out fully every year. I think this is the order been playing since Kitty was added. It is a girl a year more or less.

2016 rogue
2017 kitty
2018 emma
2019 x23
2020 jean
2021 storm
2022 jubilee
2023 Gwen

He has been consistent on this much at least. Now I do think they all need more content and that he should take a year to flesh the existing girls out more but Patreons want him to keep adding girls and they are the ones that pay him.

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Guys may i ask, why the Prime Mod was abandoned and the modder set his profile as limited? That mod was awesome, mainly it had zero lag after selecting any text option.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
He got fed up with some people's bullshit and quit F95zone, he also got banned from his own thread.
Some people have no better thing to do,than harass others who is making free "content" for a game they like,and everybody else have to suffer the consequences.I for one really wanted to support prime,because i really like the mod. Only if he had a patreon or a discord server.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes