ebenammi

Jun 26, 2018
Man I wish we could use the "just give me a clear view" variants of the clothes. Like, have Kitty wear her pink shirt, but open like when you tell her to pull it aside during sex.

I looked into the game's code and although possible it looked like a ton of work. I ain't got the time. Valve pls.

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
Can someone please give the the last version of Dittyman Mod? im searching but i dont find it on the searcher
Latest version is the one he posted on december 27 2022, it is before the gwen update or female protag update. Here is the link

it also is not a mod but a rebuild of the game so don't put it into your current games directory when you extract it.

Ninjafr0mf0rtn1te

Jan 14, 2020
Some people have no better thing to do,than harass others who is making free "content" for a game they like,and everybody else have to suffer the consequences.I for one really wanted to support prime,because i really like the mod. Only if he had a patreon or a discord server.
this is the latest version of the mod he is in a server where he gives updates once i find it il send it here aswell note that the install method is still the same

GoatKnight

Sep 7, 2019
Hey, where within the program files are old saves stored? I come back to this game every six months or so and I find my old saves are still there, even after I delete it.

Jemappelleangela

Feb 25, 2023
Well I wanted to try something but for this I need the png files of the girls in this game but the files are encoded, does someone know how to extract them ? Would be too much work to cut all parts. I tried to contact the game creator but I never got any answer sadly

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Which of the current download links is least likely to give my computer cancer?
No such thing. No matter which link you use, Window's telemetry will report back to Microsoft and tell Satya Nadella how often you masturbate; even if you use Mac or Linux, but especially if you use UwUntu. Every nut you bust will be recorded and reported. Bust enough nuts with Bing as your default search engine, and you might earn enough points for a $5 Target gift card.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 14, 2018
No such thing. No matter which link you use, Window's telemetry will report back to Microsoft and tell Satya Nadella how often you masturbate; even if you use Mac or Linux, but especially if you use UwUntu. Every nut you bust will be recorded and reported. Bust enough nuts with Bing as your default search engine, and you might earn enough points for a $5 Target gift card.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Satya Nutella really likes his NUTS

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes