Apr 6, 2020
Was this bug fixed in version 1.1d?
In versions before 1.0, it was possible with a certain probability to give a character a massage, have sex, etc. instead of studying together.
Now, instead, we just get +2 to relations, and the opportunity itself is skipped.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Guys i have a question, what happened to prime mod...
Long story short: He's only sharing with because some people on this site take the short bus to school.

...and all other mods on the main thread?
Hasn't been updated in years. Was a thing, but was bailed on in favor of The Null Hypothesis. And this is still thing that's supposedly still in development, but a playable build hasn't been released yet.

Eland51298

Aug 19, 2022
Reactions: leroyfm

otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
Hello everyone! Ive been a fan of this project since its inception, and i tought to myself ive ought to give back a little something to the community that has been making mods for this game. Its just a few edits for the spirtes that ive had for a while for personal use.

This is the "Toned bodies" sprite pack or something like that. Essentially, gives the girls more muscles and mostly a six pack.
Ive made them with my own preferences in mind, so they may or may not overlap with yours. Regardless, you can always skip what you dont like, as it is a very simple process.

View attachment 2514453
I have NOT made any edits for Kitty as of yet, since i dont find her base figure to be fitting for that type of body.

These edits are not anything crazy; since the game uses "layers" in all sprites, once you deviate from the original body silhouette, you will find yourself having to re-make every single sprite that uses that layer. It dawned on me quite late, as i was already re-making the entirety of Lauras body, but then i realized i would have to make the clothes as well and gave up.
Nonetheless, im leaving a preview of it, so if there is anyone strongwilled enough to see it trough, ask me and i will give you the files so you can finish it (and yes, the boobs are not well done, i know).

Instructions are included in the .rar package.

Edit: Whoops, i just saw the latest version files and surprise surprise, Rogue now has feet and full legs?! I will get to editing those soon, sorry for the delay.
Edit 2: Added edits for Rogues new sprites, she should now be working on the latest version. Place in "images/RogueSprite". Remember to make backups. I will be editing Gwen at a later date.
Edit 3: Added Gwen. Place in images/GwenSprite
First ever post that I bookmarked. Keep up the great work! Hope you figure Kitty out.

Dante20

Dec 19, 2018
while back i got a dialogue when i fucked kitty in the ass in the shower, after she orgasmed she said something like: "I can't believe I've ever lived without doing this" but i haven´t seen that again.

jkareck123

Aug 12, 2021
anyone have access to the moddng discord? genuinely interested to see what other mods are out there and what people could do with this

Reactions: Xros23
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes