Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Would be cool if there was an easy way for people to mod this (so that they also don't break with updates). Feels like the core game is there and all that could be added is more girls or any storyline someone thinks could be fun.
The problem is the game is not finished and the code is constantly being changed. A framework to a splice character would not be too difficult to make; the difficult part is when Oni decides, "Eh, I am not feeling this way of specifying an object" and now all of your code is incorrect and must be changed. When he is done fiddling with the code, you may see a resurgence of modding for this game. But I would also like to point out that modding this game is not that difficult. Python is a very approachable language and this game is really 99% renpy and 1% python. So anyone who has a slight interest in modding this game, copy your game files and go to town. I think people have been scared away by all the "this game has spaghetti code", it in fact does to an extent. But the game runs and can be understood, so it can be modified... Anyway sorry for the mini rant

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
oni ist really silence here
What exactly makes you think Oni posts on a forum that pirates his game?
The problem is the game is not finished and the code is constantly being changed. A framework to a splice character would not be too difficult to make; the difficult part is when Oni decides, "Eh, I am not feeling this way of specifying an object" and now all of your code is incorrect and must be changed. When he is done fiddling with the code, you may see a resurgence of modding for this game. But I would also like to point out that modding this game is not that difficult. Python is a very approachable language and this game is really 99% renpy and 1% python. So anyone who has a slight interest in modding this game, copy your game files and go to town. I think people have been scared away by all the "this game has spaghetti code", it in fact does to an extent. But the game runs and can be understood, so it can be modified... Anyway sorry for the mini rant
Oh shit, our boy has returned.

Reactions: DarkKingRen

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
As much as I like I have to admit, the chick looks like a 12yo boy trying to look menacing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not only that, her attitude is shit and not even in a "im gonna have fun breaking her down" like the game's jean, shes a clear example of current marvel, nothing interesting, not sexy, annoying, and shit attitude.

Oct 31, 2017
As much as I like I have to admit, the chick looks like a 12yo boy trying to look menacing.
Huh. I didn't realize that the movie appearance was comic book accurate. Also now wondering why they didn't keep her original goth look.

Tried running on linux mint, got this error:
ImportError: No module named site
Still having the same problem? Well, allow me to repeat my question from before: are you having issues running any other RenPy games?

Just so you know, the "No module named site" error means the game can't access the site.py file in your system's Python libraries. So knowing if it's only this game, or every RenPy game, that gives you this error is somewhat important information.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ghostload

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
I love original Boom Boom, because she was basically 80s-era Cyndi Lauper if she had access to high explosives and viewed 'blowing up anyone and everyone near her' as a neat solution to all her problems - seriously, the number of times she's told to stop trying to murder her friends and teammates 'by accident' is unreal, literally three or four times an issue. The braindead bimbo thing she's wandered into these days is fun too and it lets Marvel get away with scenes like this:

Screenshot-2022-11-30-090841.png Screenshot-2022-11-30-090855.png

Evo Tabby as a whole is fun too, since she's a relentless tease who will tooooootally put out if you juuuuuuuust do her this teeny tiny favour that will probably get you into huge trouble or likely get you killed, no, she'll absolutely get around to it next time, promise! Which is a character archetype we don't actually have yet in the game, surprisingly.

Feb 1, 2018
I love original Boom Boom, because she was basically 80s-era Cyndi Lauper if she had access to high explosives and viewed 'blowing up anyone and everyone near her' as a neat solution to all her problems - seriously, the number of times she's told to stop trying to murder her friends and teammates 'by accident' is unreal, literally three or four times an issue. The braindead bimbo thing she's wandered into these days is fun too and it lets Marvel get away with scenes like this:

View attachment 2574359 View attachment 2574362

Evo Tabby as a whole is fun too, since she's a relentless tease who will tooooootally put out if you juuuuuuuust do her this teeny tiny favour that will probably get you into huge trouble or likely get you killed, no, she'll absolutely get around to it next time, promise! Which is a character archetype we don't actually have yet in the game, surprisingly.
exactly my point we need teasing bimbo archetype plus boom boom is highly underated.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes