PRSPRTVN

Aug 10, 2020
It would be better, instead of new characters, to finish the old ones and add more opportunities for interaction. According to the type, more times to cum on different parts of the body, the ability to hold your head during sex or blowjob, or there, for example, more relationships in romance, more clothes and hairstyles, a storyline, changing the character itself, etc., that is, so that there is more gameplay around existing characters and opportunities.

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Been a while since I played this. I remember before there was an option when cumming outside to cum everywhere - it would coat the girl in cum (head, tits, belly) in one go. Is this a skill you learn as you level up or was this from a cheat mod? I'm using the Cheat Enabler and tried another cheat menu but didn't have this option.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Even ace she'd still be better than Jubilee.
Dont bully jubes you ass!
Been a while since I played this. I remember before there was an option when cumming outside to cum everywhere - it would coat the girl in cum (head, tits, belly) in one go. Is this a skill you learn as you level up or was this from a cheat mod? I'm using the Cheat Enabler and tried another cheat menu but didn't have this option.
Thats from prime mod.
Fem Kirk! With the lore-friendly image inducer from the show, and not whatever the goofy lab machine idea was that Oni came up with for the player character.
Hey stop it!
Kurt is, from what we can see, the only guy that gets along with zero.

• Sad
Reactions: Hatler

Hatler

Oct 6, 2019
So he'd still be a dude, just not look like one?
Yeah! Well, that's one of several possibilities, which is why I like the idea of Fem Kirk as a new character.
A) Kirk is a trap, and the player only finds out when they first get naked (unless they know basically anything about X-Men in which case I guess it would be obvious, but I find the surprise factor for oblivious players hilarious)
B) Kirk likes and embraces this new identity (making them trans I guess? that might satisfy the people on here who occasionally ask for futa. Not really my thing, but I'd probably make an exception in this case tbh)
C) Oni just uses the lab machine to make Kirk biologically a woman so they're just like the other girls you can romance
I personally think B is the most lore-friendly (if for some reason Oni started caring about making the game accurate to the show like he used to), seeing as the image inducer on the show could only add to Kirk's appearance, and not take away from it (it couldn't hide his tail, but did give him breasts in one episode).

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes