SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
It hurts how much better Laura is compared to the other girls. Like the gulf is massive.

I honestly can't explain how perfectly he was able to make Laura, like did he spend extra time or did he just get really lucky?
Laura's just a really good character imo. I've been reading a lot of her stuff lately, she has a lot going on for her, in addition to being super hot.

The only things I can think of to improve her in this game would be to make her ass a little bigger in her doggy pose, fix the direction of her nipples in the tit job, and make that hot af bj animation run a little smoother. Also her face is a little weird to me, but in a cute way that works for her

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Laura's just a really good character imo. I've been reading a lot of her stuff lately, she has a lot going on for her, in addition to being super hot.

The only things I can think of to improve her in this game would be to make her ass a little bigger in her doggy pose, fix the direction of her nipples in the tit job, and make that hot af bj animation run a little smoother. Also her face is a little weird to me, but in a cute way that works for her
There's a mod to thicken her ass in doggy. Look in this thread for that. I think the name of the thing was "Hank Hill be gone" or something like that. I doesn't make her ass humongous or anything, it just makes it something not sad to look at.
Also, I'm on the Gwen poopoo gang. Fuck Gweeb. But not like that.

Reactions: /;/ and SwoleSquid

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022

Yeah, the side-on/three-quarters boobjob pose half of them have is just fucking weird. Also, their faces all look weird in the doggy poses. Can't explain it, but none of them really look right

Reactions: SwoleSquid

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
There's a mod to thicken her ass in doggy. Look in this thread for that. I think the name of the thing was "Hank Hill be gone" or something like that. I doesn't make her ass humongous or anything, it just makes it something not sad to look at.
Also, I'm on the Gwen poopoo gang. Fuck Gweeb. But not like that.
The mod only worked on 0.999e. The guy making a new version vanished too

• Thinking Face
Reactions: leathermax

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Really? I have the feeling it worked on later, Prime induced versions... I might be misremembering it, though. I'll have to take that shit for a spin to see if I'm not mad tripping on Laura's ass.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
I stopped taking marvel stuff as canon since 2015, just pretend they don't exist. Marvel should fire every writer they have, fucking woke company.
DeMatteis gets to stay, but otherwise yes.

If it's just the image files and Oni hasn't touched animation details or the rest of her sprite, it should still work.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
DeMatteis gets to stay, but otherwise yes.

If it's just the image files and Oni hasn't touched animation details or the rest of her sprite, it should still work.
Based on what the person who made that mod told me, it was because Oni changed how images load. So it wont work anymore.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
It hurts how much better Laura is compared to the other girls. Like the gulf is massive.

I honestly can't explain how perfectly he was able to make Laura, like did he spend extra time or did he just get really lucky?
I dont know man, its a mixture of good art, her abs, and the attitude.
Like fuck, that scene where she marks you as her territory? Hot.
The fact that, if you try to play a wizard, she will eventually hunt you down and have her way with you? Hot.
She deserves the headpats.

Mar 13, 2023
Well my first guess would be that it's a file path naming issue going on, as I was able to get that error by intentionally adding special characters in some of the parent folder names (and it's the only time I've ever seen it from a renpy game.)

If you haven't already, re-download the game just in case, and try running it from a different partition, off a usb key, or just a different base folder in your comp, making sure the full file path to the game is something that's Windows friendly (letters & numbers, with spaces being okay as well.) Yes, it's Linux, but I've noticed some special characters cause issues where others don't, so "Windows friendly" seems like a good troubleshooting option.

Hopefully it's just a simple fix like that, as I haven't touched a Ubuntu-based distro in ages so I wouldn't know where to go from there.
I just did the workaround of using Wine.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes