trihardgodxd

May 23, 2018
Did the dev block rolling back on the mouse? I remember I could roll back when I played this before. Any fix for this? I hate having to save every time I want to try something.

wwwats

Oct 17, 2018
I'm just curious, it's been 2 weeks now. Is 1.2a really playable? I mean, usually it takes Oni to get to at least "c" or "d" to fix all newly added bugs. Or there are actually updates, but no one reposts it here?:D

Reactions: KristopheH

Hatler

Oct 6, 2019
Did the dev block rolling back on the mouse? I remember I could roll back when I played this before. Any fix for this? I hate having to save every time I want to try something.
Still works in the current vanilla version for me. I might be misremembering, but I think this happened to me before in some Ren'Py game and closing/relaunching the game fixed it.

Oct 31, 2017
sadly the jeans hide the bikini in the game, i made that with the assets and a image editor, maybe someone can tell oni to let the bikini show with the jeans?
Now this is a movement I can get behind, #SavetheWhaleTail

screenshot0003.jpg

Found and commented out this line in Rogue_Animations.rpy:
"RogueX.Legs == 'pants' and not RogueX.Upskirt", "images/RogueSprite/Rogue_panties.png"
Since that line seems to override your chosen panties for the basic ones whenever Rogue is wearing her jeans. And while I could certainly share the resulting file and take a victory lap, I think I'd rather wait until someone who's looked at this code for more than 20 minutes to come and confirm that those were not load-bearing panties that I just removed. I think it's just safer that way for everyone involved.

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
Now this is a movement I can get behind, #SavetheWhaleTail

View attachment 2586457

Found and commented out this line in Rogue_Animations.rpy:

Since that line seems to override your chosen panties for the basic ones whenever Rogue is wearing her jeans. And while I could certainly share the resulting file and take a victory lap, I think I'd rather wait until someone who's looked at this code for more than 20 minutes to come and confirm that those were not load-bearing panties that I just removed. I think it's just safer that way for everyone involved.
the funny thing is you can see the bikini straps with the skirt, but the jeans hide them for reasons

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
There's a mod to thicken her ass in doggy. Look in this thread for that. I think the name of the thing was "Hank Hill be gone" or something like that. I doesn't make her ass humongous or anything, it just makes it something not sad to look at.
Also, I'm on the Gwen poopoo gang. Fuck Gweeb. But not like that.
Aww, poor baby doesn't like Gwen? Here's a tissue.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Because Boom Boom being in conversation keeps getting , and now you all have to suffer along with me. ...well, maybe not so much for the video itself, but eurodance isn't really my thing.
Why does boom boom have to be a bimbo? You down to fuck a clown? I'm not. I'd like rogue to get her iconic hairstyle so I can flood her engine repeatedly.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes