Feb 10, 2020
You know what? Minor gripes time. Beyond the "not comfortable" thing, looking at you Storm after class event. Things like how I wish certain things had larger windows, like getting the girls to swim in their undies. Wouldn't mind if nipple hardness depended on arousal. Kinda weird when the girls pull you aside for the "are you getting serious with her? We don't like her" and then are perfectly fine with you bringing the new girl in and even get disappointed when you say nah.

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
You can always see her leges though!
But i assume you mean her feet, and yeah its weird, but i hope oni finishes that up for the rest of the girls, id like to put them on sexy boots.
Yes, I meant the feet.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Man, Marvel either needs Jim Shooter to come back, or someone like him. These millennial writers have gotten out of control.

Aug 22, 2017
Yes, I meant the feet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Man, Marvel either needs Jim Shooter to come back, or someone like him. These millennial writers have gotten out of control.
The artstyle is so horrible.
Reminds me of the other scene when one of the x-men is called gay because yes. I think it was Jean Grey telling it.

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
Kinda weird when the girls pull you aside for the "are you getting serious with her? We don't like her" and then are perfectly fine with you bringing the new girl in and even get disappointed when you say nah.
Can't live with 'em. Can't live without 'em.

Yeah, I always knew Gwen was gay
I always wanted to impregnate as lesbian.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Here is the infamous page in question: View attachment 2588760
So it turns out that Oni's Jean is more canon than we thought. ...though now I have suspicions that Jean calling us "simple" is coded language for calling us gay.

...Yeah, I know. I get it. It doesn't make sense, especially if you pursue her. Just let me have my fun by letting me form my RLE headcanon by making Jean even more of a bitch.

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
So it turns out that Oni's Jean is more canon than we thought. ...though now I have suspicions that Jean calling us "simple" is coded language for calling us gay.

...Yeah, I know. I get it. It doesn't make sense, especially if you pursue her. Just let me have my fun by letting me form my RLE headcanon by making Jean even more of a bitch.
Honestly, Oni should get in on the joke and give his Jean Grey a scene where she tries to make people gay with her mental powers. Would be hilarious.

Last edited:

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Honestly, Oni should get in on the joke and have his Jean Grey have a scene where she tries to make people gay with her mental powers. Would be hilarious.
That might actually help with the cognitive dissidence that Helivesoncemore was referring to. They can't be like "Oh, you want to see her now? Well, I don't like her. But I'll still feel a type of way if you don't invite her to the threesome" if everyone is more openly gay for each other. ...well, openly bi in the case of male Zero.

Dude, you're on to something.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes